DNATREE

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Soul Searcher vs the Accuser


Offline LittleLight

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1963
    • View Profile
    •  
    • Personal Message (Offline)
Re: Mountain's Stream
« Reply #666 on: January 20, 2015, 08:59:59 AM »
I've been thinking, actually meditating about why I have been such a bother.
And in my opinion, and with respect for your opinion, we are not that different, although your intentions are good, your delivery seems somewhat defensive and blameful, and I think that is why I have been responding in a less than positive way.
so I offer my own version of what I think your message is.
"trying to make sense of these times biblical scholars place more importance on the letter of god's word than the spirit of the message.
without the spirit they become increasingly frustrated and insistent that their interpretation be accepted by others.
if they themselves have not found peace, what can come of their preaching but the spread of more self righteous anger and irrational action.
it is simpler than that.
do unto others as you would like them to do unto you.
who wants to be barked at or condemned?
a soft spoken voice is more powerful and believable than a loud threatening one.
why insist when people need time to consider and figure things out on their own?
god doesn't convert the masses with preaching, he gently appeals to individual hearts.
the message is frustrating and confusing to those with hardened hearts who relentlessly seek validation by convincing the rest of the world, and yet it can be understood in the open heart of a humble child and confirmed through the inner joy and peace they receive as a result"
That's it
That sums up my interpretation of what I think your true message is to those (whose) intentions are skewed.
No offence!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 09:04:58 AM by LittleLight »

Offline Rainmusic

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 657
    • View Profile
    •  
    • Email
    •  
    • Personal Message (Offline)
Re: Mountain's Stream
« Reply #667 on: January 20, 2015, 04:56:13 PM »
Just read your posts,so much being said,spiritually or otherwise and in this some find it easy to hide. I think why not if it be so comforting,soft and snuggly and all. So I will take comfort in what I find for me to be so and seek no more to struggle with all the rest.


You have been right about some things and know I have tried,but it is in this world we have to live with one another and not eagerly I have had to depend on some others for things with my survival.Things I fought and worked hard for.Things I have been lied to about and cheated out of.Its not that I have not tried.Some should be so fortunate that they haven't the same struggle.least they should know more of me and how things came about.I too have my own mysteries about me.What I have cannot be bought...cannot be sold or traded.


I am an individual.I've strived hard to earn the respect of being me.I am not a carbon copy of another and I seek not to be,only in trying to relate and understand,in earnest Ive tried to communicate,without trying to lose my soul and all I've fought and sought for.All in all I think Ive done a pretty good job,yet never to be given the credit I so deserve.And some who have sought to ruin have sought to discredit and downplay all I have tried to achieve.They only cheat and hurt themselves in the long run.The fainthearted who ask for proof only bring about the lack within themselves.Having so much,why do they doubt?


My comments addressing their questioning me in the first place?  Did they not know the true intention of the heart? Of their hearts? Of my heart? I say"shame,shame"! I have lasted the test of time.They have and will not! This is all I can say.


blessings

Online Dove on a Branch

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1095
    • View Profile
    •  
    • Email
    •  
    • Personal Message (Online)
Re: Mountain's Stream
« Reply #668 on: Today at 06:53:18 AM »
Littlelight,

Yes, and of course the SPIRIT of GOD will reach you about the rest since you are on that lonely path of Soul Searching that is the only life there is. You must already know that you will be hated and all manner of things said about you falsely since you are on that path.

___________________________________________________

I found it obvious that those faking piety and not soul searching but rather playing like they are"good" when none are should be led into a trap by the very scripture they have stolen to use against men and find themselves guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord. These are they that think opposing the SPIRIT is not a sin but apposing them/interpretations/women is. These lie about three things in order to convince those they seek to deceive they are not lying about one. These are the spirit of the devil himself being the accuser always looking for something to have over the heads of men in order to deceive them. This is why they are caught in a net.

revelation/12-10.htm
Quote
for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

“I promise you that any of the sinful things you say or do can be forgiven, no matter how terrible those things are. But if you speak against the Holy Spirit, you can never be forgiven. That sin will be held against you forever.” — Mark 3:28-29 (CEV)

Why, because if we reject the SPIRIT over some interpretation we have rejected the very power that is to lead us to life and away from the death that such separations leads us to.

Therefore those speaking the greatest about the sins of others are committing the greatest sin against the SPIRIT and are PROMISED what they had planned for others. This promise is irrevocable.

Those seeking an argument with someone that is only seeking peace will live that argument for eternity never being forgiven of their own sin. They have rejected starting new "as the sun also rises" new, only seeking more of why they were abandoned in the first place. They were not promised anything but stole what they believe they possess, which even that will be taken from them at death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home