DNATREE

Saturday, April 23, 2016

restlessness as a kind of arrival

I no longer want to reach the world, only those the SPIRIT leads to me “in LOVE”.

Don’t stop planting, Don’t retire, Don’t stop dreaming, perfecting the dream

http://biblehub.com/luke/12-21.htm
Someone in the crowd said to him, "Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me."
Jesus replied, "Man, who appointed me a judge or an arbiter between you?"
Then he said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions."
And he told them this parable: "The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest.
He thought to himself, 'What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.'
"Then he said, 'This is what I'll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain.
And I'll say to myself, "You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry."'
"But God said to him, 'You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?'
"This is how it will be with whoever stores up things for themselves but is not rich toward God."


Like Rumi, the destination is that longing

http://www.onbeing.org/program/ecstatic-faith-rumi/transcript/1850

“Rumi understood searching and restlessness as a kind of arrival. He saw every form of human love as a mirror of the divine.”

________________________________

Amazing how SPIRIT made everything Pam and I dreamed in California come true here in Tennessee. And how the problems were removed. We will build a Manor that my Mother would appreciate and entertain family and guests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home