DNATREE

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Molly and Loosen Up to Walk in Wilderness

Yesterday I had an experience three times that is very vivid and worries me about my oldest sister. But given how all the synchs are in interplay now it also means that something is going on at the level of this country related to the story.

Synch with "Molly"

The name Molly is related to my mother as it was one of her given names. It was also the name I through out about finding the old man we met that married my eldest sister and took family inheritance. (Related to synch with this administration.) So when I hear the name Molly I think it is something to do with my eldest sister and in the bigger picture disagreeing loved ones in the GOP party. We are all family! So not only could this synch be that my sister is in trouble but also that those finding out something in the GOP are also targeted.

Pam and I were driving home the day before yesterday and I was thinking about my sister at the moment NPR quoted a line from a movie.

Molly... You in danger girl.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxBfukKmATo

Then last night Pam and I were watching Steven Colbert and he brought out a puppy named Molly and explained that Molly had found out the "secret"
http://www.cbs.com/shows/the-late-show-with-stephen-colbert/news/1006704/stephen-colbert-and-aubrey-plaza-play-with-puppies-for-a-good-cause-on-the-late-show/ Start at 3:16min

After calling my other sisters about it Pam and I had the third synch while listening to the latest Caroline Casey on KPFA said
Oh Molly, Oh Molly!!
So I looked it up and here it is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5RKjnyX6Iw
American Folk ~ murdered bride traditional.............



Added, Folks easily manipulated by the Administration such as my eldest sister was manipulated to follow a lie.

___________________________

on: Today at 08:19:02 AM »

First because of the mind wanting to misunderstand to protect itself from something it does not understand I need to say to everyone that has ever posted on these forums since 2001 I am not as intellegent as you. I am not putting out a personal belief as much as I am saying what the synchs which are related to SPIRIT are saying. You will probably be able to beat me at an argument but you notice I don't want to argue. I have said over and over that I don't know what I am doing, I just post what the moments tell me to post. Some get upset because the synchs point out what we all overlook and believe they have to "win" so they just change the subject and then they feel better because they can say I do not consider their point of view. But I feel that is just the mind and ego trying to feel better about themselves when that is not the direction it should engage. I will engage but try to look at the messenger as someone that does not care about being smart or sparring but rather just is delivering what the synchs say. I do get hurt by those trying to trap or outdo me but I am showing you how you are really only leading to your own pain by such manipulation.

So it may make some feel better in the short term about yourself to hold onto a presumption over what the SPIRIT has shown here but it is turning around where everyone is  confronted by their own selves but what can we do to get past this and begin to work with SPIRIT ?

Related Poem
Quote
Wildhearts the time is right
The sun chases away the night
And the battle is won without a fight
Cause no ones wrong, as no ones right
You see the Baptist was no wind swept reed
(he was not taken by interpretation but followed the synch of his heart)
His heart was sown from a wild seed
And everywhere that Jesus went
Few understood what he really meant. (They heard the words but never knew the Spirit)
But there is coming a time and it is drawing near
When within the heart all men will pear
No longer will they believe that truth was to be found OUT THERE (They would not allow another to say,, this is the right way)
For the WORD they sought was only to be found very near… within their hearts and within their own mouths.
Anyway, last night the crazy Caroline was right on with the synchs about laughter and loosening up so I wanted to post this old synch as SPIRIT is not down there in the place many want to take the conversation and that is why I don't interact with a lot of what will only fog the picture of what SPIRIT is saying.

Loosen up to walk in wilderness Post on Propheceis
Loosen Up to Walk in Wilderness Story 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home