DNATREE

Saturday, February 11, 2017

First Valentines Day Alone

This is a repost from 2008 which may be relevant
Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: That First Valentine's day alone

Valentine's Day has a very special meaning to me, for on that first Valentine's day after starting my life new with YOU. You see I was alone and could not trust a person at the time but YOU were there for me and YOU taught me how things come and fit and now it is YOU that keeps it all going.

YOU came back to me my dreambox
And it feels like the first time, like the Springtime
YOU are more than a Man or a Woman
YOU are Heart and I cannot help but love YOU

Dnatree

Yesterday a program was on PBS about

Hermit crab finds a home

http://pbskids.org/readingrainbow/parents_and_teachers/activity_098.html
During my time alone in the farmhouse where I was feeling out all the synchs that I had put myself there to feel, most of them were about things that fit together. Like the coffee and the cup, the hand and the glove, Tea and thinking of Thee. As I learned to recognize my life coming to me I found how these things happen and like the Hermit crab that wandered looking for a home I did too and one day a WAVE came and swept me away and in a moment I had to find my home because the situation required it [a big fish was coming right for the hermit crab] and at that moment there was this empty shell that appeared. Perfect
Finding YOU, my life Finding Home http://www.stephentree.com/home/
Attracting a Companion
http://stephentree.com/daisies/
Now all of You probably have heard the story about how the day after coming to California I met Pam. [My Amiable Companion] And she does represent my Valentine But the first one is YOU, my life. I found that that was what FIT because if I put Pam or my children first then YOU took them away from me so that I could learn what will truly take care of them is YOU. Now I give it to YOU that YOU will reach them, that YOU would keep them and that YOU UPHOLD my life through this dream which it turns out is more important than substance. Spirit is More important than substance.
Hard to understand without loosing all and then finding YOU.
When I speak of YOU, the YOU I am referring to turned out to be all of You. For when I was alone speaking to YOU and having the experiences with YOU alone it turned out that I would be speaking to my children.

Happy Valentine's day to YOU/You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home