DNATREE

Friday, June 09, 2017

The coming total Eclipse of the heart/ I will reach You, because you have misunderstood the smallest of points

I really don't want to even look at this because I want to look to the SPIRIT as to how we will get through it but because of the arrogance of this president and so many Americans and because you could not be reached the synch is that your hearts must be broken. It will be history the way this message was ignored by the forums, and the media when every thing was exactly predicted as stated here.


The worst thing you can do is the arrogant thing that this president and those that voted for him will do instead of letting their hearts be broken. 

Now to the synch

It started with a friend of mine misunderstanding and saying,,,, "well, it just is not to my liking to live with a perpetual broken heart."

To which I replied.... "You have misunderstood the true intentions of the heart, for as Jesus spoke to the woman  ..."What is it you want?" he asked. She said, "Grant that one of these two sons of mine may sit at your right and the other at your left in your kingdom." "You don't know what you are asking," Jesus said to them. "Can you drink the cup I am going to drink?" "We can," they answered.Jesus said to them, "You will indeed drink from my cup, but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared by my Father."

Later Pam wanted to watch the curiosity stream three part series on Hiroshima and it brought to mind all the synchs related to the horror of what it took to REACH THEM because of their arrogance related to their IDEOLOGY.

Now, the arrogance of this country is at the highest I have ever witnessed and the synch then went on after watching the horror of that fire/bomb and what it took to REACH THEM. For men will be gladly walking around with olive branches and it is for this reason that I have posted in these last days as Dove on a branch (crying) for I could not reach you.

LINK  9/13/11
I will walk among a mount of olive TREES, men's hearts broken from war that gather and walk as OLIVE TREES
Dove on the branch crying
The Problem ChildYou knew it from the start that I would break your heart.

For since 2001 I have posted 
The coming fire, so hot, it will melt the veil separating YOU and I on this planet and leave those hiding behind a veil with nowhere left to hide. 

In the same way the Japanese were reached, but the humiliation will be his arrogance!

Last night I was taken to the garden of Gethsemane and the request that this cup be taken away

All I got back was, they treated ME the same way.

I don't have the words to reach you, I feel like Moses who said  Since I speak with faltering lips, why would Pharoah listen to me?

For the SPIRIT has spoken for many years concerning this and now,,, Time is Short! Therefore I must break your heart! 

Therefore, I have left the struggle to reach you.

related: Total Eclipse of the heart
Because you have misunderstood the smallest of points
Orange is coming/ Leaders lead astray/ the great Humiliation
The struggle to reach you


Horses and rider synchs Link2



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home