DNATREE

Thursday, June 29, 2017

The passion to reach you started with my own and that breaks my heart

The passion to reach you started with everyone of my own and that breaks my heart, each of their stories of how they are being reached is different but very powerful, but things are working out  and SPIRIT also let me know where I was presumptuous myself about what has been given me. Surely I am the least of them. My own are going through a lot and I wish I could take the pain from them. This is not for you righteous but for those you have persecuted. Even so I don't want anyone hurt or any public official killed. I INTEND those who are to receive this message to get it past the hoards of self right that seek to stop this message. If you have decided in your self rightness that the SPIRIT is to be dismissed, leave this sight and go fight ISIS or some other wrong and wait until your heart is broken by trying to be right. Until then you will not be able to understand the babbling of this fool. This will only be a stumbling block to you.
    Those waiting for SPIRIT, be ready for your REDEMPTION is near as it is time for us to be reached. Those believing themselves right because of ideology are being used to reach those to the heart who are to get this message from the SPIRIT. The self right already have their reward in their belief they are right and have lived a life using the rightness loved by the snake and the harlot woman to offend those with true intention of heart to live and love and come to "know YOU". Don't fight them, the SPIRIT has everything planned and they will hate you but eternity is much longer than this experience.

Ideology Separates, Love Integrates
The Predictions from SPIRIT to reach you!
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/05/news-is-only-what-they-want-you-to-see.html

Orange is Coming (Trump), Leaders Lead Astray and the Orange event predicted as early as 2006


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home