DNATREE

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Curtains, Bathrobes, and shoes and abomination that desolates

If you understand what I mean by such occurrences please send any that you might "observe" to steven@stephentree.com

This Presidency is right on track with the synch before Trump ever entered the Presidential race with the con man that took our family and I posted about how it was a prediction for the future of politics. Today I wanted to elaborate on the synch with the dream meaning of the Curtains in the Oval Office and the Bathrobe Scenario.
   The Curtain Synch was already documented but I will post more on it here. Each one of these synchs relate to his hiding secrets and manipulating a situation.

LINK

Predictions / The Curtain/Drape synch« on: February 14, 2017, 09:40:53 AM »As Many will remember the synch with our family and the man that made a point to take even the drapes/curtains from our family farm house. I believe that all these things are related to what is going on as it was predicted that this "barefaced lying" and manipulation would be part of the election and leadership that was coming. Well I realise that even the drape synch is also part of this as you can compare these two.
First the Curtain synch with our family

http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2015/11/littlelight-asks-who-made-god.html
And then there is the Curtain synch with Trump
https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-sounds-pretty-messy-163607248.htmlQuote
From the blog about the curtain synch with my family and the dream meaning of the curtains
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2015/11/littlelight-asks-who-made-god.html
Quote
In the waking world, curtains hide us from the outside world. Similarly, in the dream world, curtains symbolize the things we are hiding from the outside world. If you have a dream about curtains it could symbolize all of the things you are shielding from those close to you, or even the things you are exposing too much of.
He chose Bill Clinton's old curtains but incorrectly told a visitor they had been used by Franklin D. Roosevelt
Quote

Today I realized the Bathrobe synch also has to do with similar as I looked up the meaning of Bathrobe having to do with what is hidden.
link
When you dream of wearing a bathrobe it signifies to requirements of privacy. It seems that you feel without personal life
I was led back to this by my intention that a prediction come out that reveals his hidden intentions/lies such as loosing a shoe on the White house steps being predicted to mean a collusion that cannot be found via investigation but only by synchs.

Then I realized there is something in the news about Ivanka Trump and a shoe testimony. To steal a design of shoes may be saying that the way to get to the presidency was stolen. Shoes meaning the way to walk a path.

If the lies do lead to something big that is being hidden then it will probably come out in simple things like these three being helping those who "really love this country" and not just working for big money to gain insight into what they are hiding.

Such as googling dream meaning Curtains, or Dream meaning bathrobe, or stolen shoes

On another note: The SIMPLE PATTERN that follows Trump is that whatever he knows he "seems" to be guilty of or wants to throw others off the path he finally admits the russian meddling but immediately blames others for like blaming the Obama administration for not doing anything about the Russian attacks (hacking see synchs with russian attacks dnatree) when the pattern shows that he REALLY REALLY is the one that has done nothing for a hidden reason. So many things hidden as to make anyone with true intent see this as an ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION for the seat of our fathers.
This could not be more accurate
The abomination of desolation (or desolating sacrilege) is a term found in the Book of Daniel which means literally "an abomination that desolates" or "an abomination that appalls".
Then the Molly synch



Dreams and Visions / Molly« on: February 25, 2017, 07:16:30 AM »Yesterday I had an experience three times that is very vivid and worries me about my oldest sister. But given how all the synchs are in interplay now it also means that something is going on at the level of this country related to the story.
Synch with "Molly"
The name Molly is related to my mother as it was one of her given names. It was also the name I through out about finding the old man we met that married my eldest sister and took family inheritance. (Related to synch with this administration.) So when I hear the name Molly I think it is something to do with my eldest sister and in the bigger picture disagreeing loved ones in the GOP party. We are all family! So not only could this synch be that my sister is in trouble but also that those finding out something in the GOP are also targeted.
Pam and I were driving home the day before yesterday and I was thinking about my sister at the moment NPR quoted a line from a movie.
Molly... You in danger girl.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxBfukKmATo
Then last night Pam and I were watching Steven Colbert and he brought out a puppy named Molly and explained that Molly had found out the "secret"
http://www.cbs.com/shows/the-late-show-with-stephen-colbert/news/1006704/stephen-colbert-and-aubrey-plaza-play-with-puppies-for-a-good-cause-on-the-late-show/ Start at 3:16min
After calling my other sisters about it Pam and I had the third synch while listening to the latest Caroline Casey on KPFA saidOh Molly, Oh Molly!!
So I looked it up and here it is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5RKjnyX6IwAmerican Folk ~ murdered bride

This synch today may be connected

Let me add this synch
Watched "Absolute Power"
she
might know what he knows...
(a reassuring smile)
Let's get cracking, shall we?
(beat)
Show you love your country.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home