DNATREE

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Grief synch, The Prick,

The synch with the coming Grief that will grip Americans and the world also. But for the sake of the true intentions of the heart of Jesus and the lie that the interpretation has become that will cause desolation because they love their interpretation more than they loved the bridegroom/SPIRIT. Those saying they love Jesus love their interpretation but would hate who Jesus really was and that was his point in saying many things that were said. It is because they would reject the SPIRIT because they cannot let go of their beliefs in shame and blame to experience the "true intentions of the heart".

The prick meeting two girls named Holly. (Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.)

Therefore the SPIRIT will be injected into your world, not like the painful needle but through the mutual spirit as though making love. Those that are offended actually offend the true intentions of the heart of Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home