DNATREE

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Relationship

This is how we will heal the separation between YOU and I, East and West, Dem/Republican, 
Islam Christian, Women and Men, Children and Parents

Shame and Blame, when everyone is sentenced to death as they all have overlooked the SPIRIT

Last night I saw the two joined as YOU/SPIRIT and I are one. Where I relate with you with everything that exists. YOU come to me in many forms. I keep my Eyes/attention on YOU and this sustains all relationship. YOU are my life.

By not relating with the person but attracting the experience through SPIRIT you will
not relate with the manipulator as such negative experience comes from trusting your eyes and ears and not the SPIRIT. SPIRIT teaches this by Not leading us into temptation, but delivering us from the evil one.

The door to this love is failure and what Jesus said
"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home