DNATREE

Friday, December 22, 2017

More on synch with 444

This morning was a continuation of the synch with 444 and the death of (one) but now this morning that (one) is all who need to be reached past the veil of interpretation. Death can also mean being reached and the spiritual death and rebirth where that old person is gone. The synch with the word redemption while I was reaching for a clarification. This clarification may be related to someone wanting or praying for clarification.

__________________________________________________
Synchs with I am the lord of the dance and It's hard to dance with the devil on your back which of course is the lying manipulator that will look you right in the face and lie using the innate hate that already abides in the hearts against men and SPIRIT.

I danced on a Friday
When the sky turned black 
It's hard to dance
With the devil on your back.
They buried my body
And they thought I'd gone,
But I am the Dance,
And I still go on.
This is eternal life
LINK
"At least there is hope for a tree: If it is cut down, it will sprout again, and its new shoots will not fail.
Left the Struggle, It only becomes a dance with the snake which makes you appear as the snake wants you to appear in order to use it against you.
 It is hard when You are being led down a path by a pretty face to understand what is going on in that moment. Dance with a Snake 
Friend that only wants to lead You into a trap of wolves is Judas and I didn't even get a kiss on the cheek. 
______________________________________________________________________
Enjoyed meeting a relative grandson of my grandfather's brother who is my age and I never met. He has similar energies about the family in WV and enjoyed reading them on the net. We spoke for some time today.  He is also a Spence from Beckley WV.
_______________________________________________
I will be working on these synchs today as it is raining outside

DNATREE: Time to wash away my Sorrow


Synchs around this date


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home