DNATREE

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Megatrends, Misconstrued

Added so you don't misunderstand.. Keep going your intentions and humility will reach SPIRIT. Then you will see the nation follow suite and those in office that do not have true intent will have their intentions revealed and the SPIRIT can reveal his redemption.

She (Pam) has been there for me like none other, the other's just wanted to take advantage and use me and used the belief that is prevalent as an excuse to use men. But like how everyone mis-construed my  intent and found out during each of the synchs/predictions with like Irene and Katrina everyone is to find out they misunderstood after each synch because they did not trust SPIRIT. So here we go to find out how this will all play out. Pam and I will go away before too long as I ........well you won't understand. But one chose to understand where all others loved their interpretations more than they love each other. For that one, I would do anything and ask the SPIRIT to do this through us. All the stories, actually it is already done. Well it was already known that you would Mis-contrue all this.

 http://dnatree.blogspot.com/search?q=urgent From writings 1993

Listen to the tide slowly turning ,, listen to the ashes burning A door A passionate burning cross Shake the tree (dna) Shiver me timbers captain The virgins and their lamps waiting , drawing the fragrance of the heart,, the veil You misconscrued my IN TENT Let it roll!!! do ya feel the power Fullness (passionate,burning,cross, mobile,fullness) Wait upon the dream, then, when he and she meet,, it's right. The answer to my most burning business question She,, the partner, helper.. workers of a company. The bitch is back,, bad to the bone Burning down the house, (house of isreal, house of america) 


The best thing that can happen to men is to have their heart broken for the SPIRIT's sake related to being misunderstood by those we love. But I don't understand fully why the SPIRIT is following this path as both sides are mistaken and the humiliation is not just for men, except that from the foundation of the earth it has been that way.




Megatrend  (No Leader)

megatrend is a large, social, economic, political, environmental or technological change that is. slow to form. Once in place, megatrends influence a wide range of activities, processes and. perceptions, both in government and in society, possibly for decades. They are the underlying.

Two days ago the synch with Space debris and Swarm Robots seemed to morph into strange things from space and today was the test dvd for repairing tv's about Chicken little and the unbelievable encounter.

__________________________________________________
Ok, so the URGENT synch which goes back to the 1993 writings about the wild ride and what will befall America. The great passion to reach you about what "everyone" is drawing as you intended this during this lifetime.
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/search?q=urgent  From writings 1993

Your my addiction the power of trust URGENT! Oh the glory Let the good times roll... (partying in Romance in Spirit) Confidence blooms like a flower waiting for your love We have two tickets to paradise. DANCE BOY! Feel Like a Filiment!!!!!! _____________________________________________________ Do you believe in Magic? Then she said,, "I will not betray your trust in me" Come on big wave Rapture!!!Speedy ressurectiont o glory ________________________________________________________ Huge! Reordering wave,, come rescue me I treasure your love... When you really really need it the most is when Rock and Roll dreams come true. ____________________________________________________________ Glorify the tree with YOUR fruit what is meant to be finds a way you can't call it life standing outside the fire I am a tube,, spewing fire I feel lucky today 


_____________________________________________________________
Last night

I have been uninhibited in my intent to understand the "True intentions of the heart" Without which I myself could not be reached. The fact and circumstance as to why everyone will at first deny me is exactly why it was first said. I am telling you that this misunderstanding is the reason why it was also said you will be hated by all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home