DNATREE

Monday, April 23, 2018

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Many in my circle of friends are being reached one is related to this February 21st 2013 post which he created for himself a very powerful experience.

I began to think about him yesterday and he called on my message service but I did not get the call until today. And this morning I was having a synch walking down to the mailbox with Boom Chicka Boom and when I got up to the house news about a group called Classical Boom was on the tv. I was also having the Waffle house shooting of four people going through my head which also may be related to the backlash as BOOM! Then it just popped into my mind at the same time I thought about my friend in this following post from Febuary 21st 2013. Peter Gabriel and Boom Boom Boom. Solbury Hill and this post about our synch with Hidden in Plain Sight and

Everybody Knows lyrics and the Get of this Planet if you don't have true intent


I did not believe the information was the synch But he called this morning I believe he is going through an experience on the edge that is changing his life.

Re: Mountain's StreamFebruary 21, 2013, 12:31:00 PMHere is an interesting turn. While in Riverside I went walking with Pam's Sister's Husband Harold up on the hill behind the houses and while I was up there I noticed the boulders and the houses below and Harold began to tell me stories of them falling and couples in their bedroom that never saw them coming. But the last one was seven years ago. 
Well he just sent me a pic of some that just fell since I left and we discussed how our attention to it and the meaning of it.

Anyway, here is one of the pics I posted earlier from up there
And here is the pic of the one that fell just yesterdayhttp://http://www.stephentree.com/pics/IMAG0117.jpg
Harold said, it was only half a prediction because it did not hit a house, but I said it was certainly not benevolent to hurt anyone only to reveal poetry and meaning in our lives. Whatever happens is to reach You!


I don't need to go into it but he is in the hospital and is really wanting to eat solid food, pizza to be exact.

This led me to the synch with Circle of friends

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=p.s.spence+josh













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home