DNATREE

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Money Manna and Metaphor

When I was learning from SPIRIT about how to draw what is needed in the moment I found that in the landscape of our dna there is everything you can imagine to draw to yourself for an abundant life. But to concentrate on money to draw it to yourself there is little there. If you look at the landscape of layers of passion and intention over the eons you will find mountains related to finding home, and mountains related to fragrance leading to morsels of wonderful experience. But there is very little landscape in dna related to money. The real gold of dna is such as MANNA which is the root of wonder in saying,,,, Wow! "What is that?" or "What is it?" Which leads to wonder and wonder to the true intentions of the heart.

As for the Metaphor Part of Money,, and Manna let me just say



I have been searching through the past
Down the dna tree
I have been discovering what life has to offer us for free
I came upon the advent of poetry
It taught me, It rocked me down to my knees
I called upon that councelor inside of me
To ask about the things I found growing on this tree
She said the blood of billions had purchased this for me
It's the dna, dna, dnatree
Well,
Blessed is she who nailed me to this tree

She is my life,






Attention to money is what causes men to discard true intent and defile the sanctuary.  Those that have all these virtues and then discard them because of money are condemning themselves. If you have a belief about what is right and then discard it when everyone follows after Trump because of money then you have condemned yourself. So it is that the sign of the beast is "$" and everyone will condemn themselves over it. Even those that reject Trump over this or that will condemn themselves over money. When everyone says well his tactics worked though they were outside of the law, they will condemn themselves. The woman that used marriage for money and makes sex a sin condemns herself.

Just because Trump's technique of attention to money begins to work, do not do as the masses and follow after the money for it is because of this that desolation is coming.


Do not learn from knowledge, rather learn from your own moments and synchronicity with SPIRIT and you will have no competition and you will synergize with all that is good.

The smallest of points overlooked changes the whole equation and renders all the interpretations meaningless.

All has been predicted http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/09/all-has-been-predicted.html

With true intention of heart even money is sanctified for use by the SPIRIT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home