DNATREE

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

The SPIRIT will lead and the synch with SHOUT!!!

Cool synch meeting an Annabel working at Walmart as last time I picked up a tire at Walmart I had the synch with Gabriella. This time the second Annabel came while watching Mary Poppins.

The Reed Flute and finding home

This line struck me as it reminded me of how the feeling of experiencing what Jesus experienced and how being treated that way makes you see others different. When you are treated like Joseph must have felt being manipulated by his brothers and left for dead in a well.


I don`t get tired of You.
Don`t grow weary of being compassionate toward me!
All this thirst-equipment
must surely be tired of me,
the waterjar, the water-carrier.
Show me the way to the Ocean!
Break these half-measures,
these snall containers.
All this fantasy
and grief.
Let my house be drowned in the wave
that rose last night out of the courtyard
hidden in the center of my chest .
Joseph fell like the moon into my well.
The Harvest i expected was washed away.
But no matter.
A fire has risen above my tombstone hat.
I don`t want learning, or dignity,
or respectability.
I want this music and this dawn
and the warmth of your cheek against mine.
The grief-armies assemble ,
but I`m not going with them.
This is how it always is
when I finish a poem.
A Great Silence overcomes me,
and I wonder why I ever thought
to use language. 

And this reminds me of moments where everything is reflecting YOU/SPIRIT

“THE PRIVILEGED LOVERS”
by Rumi
The Moon has become a dancer
at this Festival of Love.
This Dance of Light,
this Sacred Blessing,
this Divine Love,
beckons us
to a World beyond
only Lovers can see
with their eyes of Fiery Passion.
They are the Chosen Ones
who have surrendered.
Once they were particles of Light
now they are the radiant Sun.
They have left behind
the world of deceitful games.
They are the Privileged Lovers
who create a new world
with their eyes of Fiery Passion.





The SPIRIT knows how to JOLT you to where you will pat attention to the heart, seeing it like the altar from which fragrance rises. But you must ask for it as Jesus portrayed for you to do. He did not lift up an interpretation but said "The SPIRIT will guide you into all truth"

Oh and this was the SPIRIT with you sis and how the SPIRIT knew what I was trying to say to you.
https://www.google.com/amp/bea-rumi.tumblr.com/post/33360496905/in-my-hallucination-i-saw-my-beloveds-flower/amp

Synchs with this date
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/03/brisk-storm-coming-good-friday.html
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/03/shout.html
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/03/a-great-message-of-hope.html
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2014/03/synch-with-shout-from-mount-pisgah.html

Oh, and Sarcastic in the face of the method that the right has begun to follow Trump in. But they don't know that many know the true intentions of the heart and are waiting for the SPIRIT to do reveal their hearts.
Trains Collision Imminant
Trains collision yet meeting people each day is different. Do you ride a train with the sign in the front says headed to collide with another train that's what these political parties are saying "we are heading to intentionally collide. You think it was your idea but it was programmed into you. I tell you you are caught in a net. DID THE SPIRIT TELL YOU WHAT WAS RIGHT OR MAN'S INTERPRETATIONS?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home