DNATREE

Sunday, October 20, 2019

The Smallest of Points revealed, Most important post to understand

So I gotta tell ya what the SPIRIT revealed to me tonight. Because it is the most important aspect of what is going on right now.

I have been telling you what I remembered from the dream that I INTERACTED with SPIRIT about back in 1993 and it was that you would be given a person that in his own strength would say that by his intelligence he would be able to do what the base and Christians wanted and the smallest of points overlooked is that it is not his intelligence but the power of the SPIRIT that has caused you all to follow a lie. (The SPIRIT said "I sent you a deluding influence so that you will believe a lie) And as it is not his power but the SPIRIT manipulating the manipulators, be it unto you as you have done to others. For as it has been given it is also to be taken away.  First, you must bind the strong man and then you can plunder his house. When it is taken away you will see what you have overlooked. And the only way is the SPIRIT's way as you overlook to your own desolation. There are no more leaders but only True Servants!

Everyone has chosen this and those who are closest to SPIRIT know this. You will misunderstand because of interpretation but only the SPIRIT can reveal the true intentions of the heart of those who went before us, and only the SPIRIT can reveal to you the True Intentions of the heart of Jesus. No man including me can tell you the truth that is the SPIRIT's to tell, unto the least of you with true intent toward SPIRIT and yes coming to know the SPIRIT that spoke through Jesus. The man is nothing, but the SPIRIT is the height, width and depth. Those closest to truly knowing the true SPIRIT that spoke through such as Jesus are those rejected by all men, as all men who in their own power believe their interpretation can save them are liars and thieves as Jesus said.


Edited 6:40 AM 10/21/19
(The SPIRIT said "I sent you a deluding influence so that you would believe a lie")

I cried to the SPIRIT when I experienced being betrayed and the wonderful experiences that I shared as Romance with SPIRIT after this so there is hope but I saw what was coming and asked if there was anyway that I could alter the desolation through the SPIRIT, but have found that you cannot be reached in that manner, even if an angel came down from heaven you would just kill him, but only in the manner originally given will any be reached. (Therefore, I must break your hearts) As you can see over 42yrs I have been rejected by all men. Good luck I have left the Struggle but still love to be off in sanctuary writing what the SPIRIT gives me. That is the best life for me. So I am waiting for the SPIRIT to send what I need to travel and write.


__________________________________________________________
On another note
Would like to be spirited away to Peru or somewhere beautiful or even the American Indian Reservations, with people that do not have such a thick veil over their eyes for a time while the STORM PASSES OVER HERE. There is no reaching most here, it is better to leave the struggle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home