DNATREE

Monday, January 20, 2020

The predictions about guns from 2009, America, Armed Dangerous and Stupid

The predictions related to gun violence

America: armed, dangerous and stupid.
http://www.stephentree.com/etanda/guns.htm
I feel a growing intention to experience related to this thread. May it be perfect and ever so merciful, that we might see the exact power of our fears and intentions.
Ever More True Quote
And the right people would do ANYTHING even Lawless to cover up the shame and to be RIGHT again. Like a lover that wants to cover up shame and so they start a fight on purpose to shift blame.

and
 Using this thread as a contrast I am intending the Spirit to show how precise the weapon of Spirit is as neither can they hide, give Your anger to the Spirit. Hit the Mark! You do not need a bullet!!!! (Truly effective and Perfect in LOVE)

More

 If a home invader/rapist/murderer/thief has made it to Your door then You have hidden fears and thoughts and this is water way down the pipe. In other words as I have stated before that things don't just happen like that but rather the piping has been fitted and put in place within Your life to be such a victim. That is why I spent so much time alone that YOU might give me what I needed to know to evade such a problem. As I knew before each of the events such as meltdown, stockman, Katrina, train wreck, each of these are such events as an invader or thief in the night. But my life said to fear not as since I know this is about to happen,,,, I also know that You can walk through a field of BULLETS as I have stated before and not one will touch You. Now this has been not only told me but I have experiences such many times with the synchs which changed my REACTION to everything. So You are right,,,, this can happen to You and that is why I am here to reach such as You. Because You believe and fear it, therefore when such an event happens I ask the Spirit that You come out alright and learn from how perfect You were spared. This is my intention for You.
Better than a BulletPerfect Love
Side Post:Courage: I remember the feeling of courage when my sister Robin and I were in the skiff/boat rowing to the ship we lived on and when we got there the waves were so violent that the skiff was bounced up and down. Now Robin and I looked at each other to find the courage to know when to JUMP.

and
 I heard that it was a good idea to trade Your old 44 in for a new 22. Laughing
Let the angry right and the angry left have all the weapons they want as the lack of attrition due to so much knowledge is keeping dead fearful corpses walking around and we really need to save this planet for the true inhabitants..... the MEEK!
Secondly the fire is increasing that will cause the fears of those corpes walking around to draw to themselves what is needed to rid fear from the body.
Now I am the one not needing a gun as You will see intentions are much more accurate.
Learning from the fears of those close to me I am coming to a profound conclusion pertaining to why a man would even do relationship. Why it is those moments You and I have already shared, and even though You misunderstood me for 6000yrs it does not matter. I take the blame to rid us forever of that lie in order that the blood of billions could be registered in the illusion of history, but when the BULLET HITS THE BONE there will be no need for words.
Let the fearful on the right and the fearful on the left have all they need to destroy each other.
http://www.stephentree.com/struggle/
on and on


I was walking down the Street in Stockton thinking about how Guns were needed for a different reason in the early days but now the equation has changed and then I remember how YOU could make a small stick more dangerous than a gun because of what humans overlook about how reality works and how the Spirit always shows up in the form of the smallest of points overlooked. The times when a threat came it was almost funny how something unexpected showed up and they either hurt themselves or the problem disappears.
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/search?q=guns


Synchs about the Virginia Gun Rally
Return here today as I will post my synchs as they happen on this


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home