DNATREE

Friday, March 20, 2020

Honey, Fragrance of the Heart

Shhhhh Honey, don't tell anyone dnatree.blogspot.com/search?q=honey

They don't believe so I will take the honey from them and give it to those showing fruit

LINK
As it was in the beginning, my love, when I was the honeybee, and you were my apple tree. For then it was the fragrance of your heart that drew me to you. Remember how we let the seaswells rise into the air, we let the mountains crumble, we did not care, whatever happened, I was your honeybee And you were my appletree. I was your prince, your wizard, your lion of Judah, Anything you wanted, I brought it to you! There has always only been You and I my love! (Stephen Tree)
LINK
I point to the SPIRIT and I show my weaknesses so you can see it is not a person but the SPIRIT that is EVERYTHING. I would like Trump to say, yes I see, everyone makes mistakes but the SPIRIT is what makes it perfect that not only him but all may be saved. We are nothing.....
link

....without YOU/MY LIFE/SPIRIT/EARTH Let Go of the Veil of Interpretation given you by those that never knew me! YOU/MY LIFE You did make the SPIRIT through Jesus your life right? You did expect the veil lifted right? dnatree.blogspot.com/search?q=%22YO

Lose yourself, lose yourself in this love. When you lose yourself in this love, you will find everything. Rumi

Latter Rain, Wash away my sorrow, take away my pain, YOUR LOVE is coming down like Rain dnatree.blogspot.com/2020/03/latter

Dont look at the problem only see YOU/MY LIFE in the waves of redemption
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/search?q=%22WAVE+AND+THE+WORRY%22

https://dnatree.blogspot.com/search?q=%22Moon+river%22


The SPIRIT said "The Heat is being Turned up"

Message for some of the heartbroken
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ3FfmRi9IA 17:00 minutes Things will get better after a while

Synch on TV, "it was like he knew it was going to happen"

This "water is so clear" and wonderhussy after her tiff   Water/understanding
Don't worry about being good, just let the SPIRIT be a fountain of good through you. It was never your rightness that mattered.

Mad Hatter synch


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home