DNATREE

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Attention to SPIRIT grows your luck and the predictions related to this week

Is it too late to remind you    Get Ready for the Wild Ride?


Always after ME Lucky Charms
Be ever so JOYFUL as the SPIRIT is going to change
everything if you allow yourself to be reached.
Wake up Darlings!
SHE IS MY LIFE
I am HE 
Victory (The Spirit that IS LIFE) driving his chariot along the edge of life and death
They are She Horses, they run as one spirit
And the crack of my whip only EXCITES her.

Sunday, March 17, 2019


Mob Boss, Trump and "out of the blue" synch


Link 
Aug 2-10th Emotion Travels as posted here shows that these things grow in the heart until it manifests as if "out of the blue". Nothing can be hidden.

The Mob boss slaying was the energy I felt when I said it would come from a direction that was not expected. Because a manipulator wants those they are trying to manipulate to respond to a threat so that they can use the response against them, and in my recent post I had written that giving the energy and anger to the SPIRIT and not responding because they intend you to respond so they can manipulate the outcome, but if you give it to the SPIRIT then from the SPIRIT will come the

SMALLEST OF POINTS THEY HAVE OVERLOOKED

 http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/02/do-not-fight-them-as-that-is-exactly.html


Edited to add
I posted the above and then went to watch Sunday Morning Clips on CBS all access with Pam. On came Nat King Cole and "unforgettable" so I looked up Nat King Cole in my posts and found exactly what the synch this morning was about

http://www.stephentree.com/event/

Nat King Cole and the Orange event 

I was walking along, minding my business, When out of an orange-colored sky, Flash! Bam! Alakazam! Wonderful you came by. 
I was humming a tune, drinking in sunshine, When out of that orange-colored view Flash! Bam! Alakazam! I got a look at you. 
One look and I yelled "Timber" "Watch out for flying glass" Cause the ceiling fell in and the bottom fell out, I went into a spin and I started to shout, "I've been hit, This is it, This is it!" 
I was walking along, minding my business, When love came and hit me in the eye, Flash! Bam! Alakazam! Out of an orange-colored sky. 
(Musical Interlude) 
One look and I yelled "Timber" "Watch out for flying glass" Cause the ceiling fell in and the bottom fell out, I went into a spin and I started to shout, "I've been hit, this is it, this is it!" 
I was walking along, minding my business, When love came and hit me in the eye Flash! Bam! Alakazam! Out of an orange-colored, purple-striped, pretty green polka-dot sky Flash! Bam! Alakazam! and goodbye 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdi97HHYJew
LINK from synch Mar 18, 2018
 Life really begins after the SHIPWRECK OF OUR PLANS!



From my synch Mar 17,2018
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/03/born-new-of-spirit.html
Sanctuary, joy peace and love is when I am alone with YOU.

To YOU/You that loved me, March 20, 2014


The Stone/Trump (see excerpt below) place in the way that cannot be removed without the SPIRIT doing this is leading astray and to great humiliation for the United States but if SPIRIT reaches you we can avert desolation and transmute the whole end time beliefs. I want to forgive those that cannot be reached because they do not know what they are doing and this is leading to such pain for so many. I am asking the SPIRIT to transmute the whole story by the smallest of points overlooked. If only it can be that they taste this and not receive the full fury of their presumption. How can this be done? 
With YOU all things are possible and my own are being reached. Let those who are the greatest manipulators against the SPIRIT that use their own power in their own strength, let them receive with by their own hand what they want for those they hate and what will reach the others. Like those intentionally lying in this administration, Perfect Love is so much better than a bullet as it will reach others where a bullet would just embolden their base of hate. And with love those following after the lie in religion will be revealed. Their hearts must be broken in order to reach them and so they were allowed to follow a lie and are under the Trump hat.

True Americans in the CIA need to have true intention to see all the connections here as the Russians are reading this blog at a rate more than Americans and the reason is because there is something to it.

Stone in Path

The Event
There is a point coming where those caught in the bubble net will not be able to escape as they have made their choice based on hate and interpretations they loved more than life itself. Such as those that believe a man or woman was so smart and did not need the SPIRIT!
The Coming Crime of Following a LeaderQuote

I will send them a deluding influence so that those that follow the letter without knowing the spirit will be revealed. A stone will be placed in the path of mankind that they will not be able to pass without true Spirit.

Saturday, March 17, 2018


Born new of SPIRIT


The Stone/Trump (see excerpt below) place in the way that cannot be removed without the SPIRIT doing this is leading astray and to great humiliation for the United States but if SPIRIT reaches you we can avert desolation and transmute the whole end time beliefs.............



Wednesday, March 20, 2019


Sowing Division


Those on the right that have been sowing division will reap the whirlwind of division among themselves while those that they hate will see it and laugh. Let all those that sow division against fathers and their children likewise reap such as they sow ever increasingly. Republicans believe in dividing Americans but this will lead to their own infighting while democrats stand and laugh.

Synchronicity with others in love leads to only experiences that build up both parties, you can tell that someone is following an interpretation as that interpretation will ever become more their stumbling block.

Trump's Mental State where he begins to fight even with himself.

Tuesday, March 19, 2019


Song


LOL So don't hand me anything less than PIE as the SPIRIT is above anything that is not joy.

Been waking up singing this song

Too many people
Making too many problems
And not much love to go round

And this words

 "Gather Rain"

Edit to add. Children

I wrote a poem because when You were that age You missed Puddles (Raine’s Cat). Where are You puddles was the name of the poem and it was about when You feel alone and You stare at the wall that I AM there with You

Heaven is in puddles

They all rejected me too!!

Friday, March 17, 2017



The Tree and it's branches revisited


Dnatree quote
Like a tree, I gradually took on this form
Like a empty canvas the painter waits for SPIRIT to move
Dabbing where SPIRIT moved until the painting took form
I had no idea!
                                    DNATREE

And

 The Submit Synch is coming   OOOOOOOOHHHHH,,, WH
The Predictions for Trump, Bannon, Sessions and the GOP in General are as compassionate as they are, and will be in accordance to what they say in their heart for those they hate.

Sunday, March 18, 2018


Unable to perceive the SHAPE OF YOU!


Friday, March 17, 2017


Synchs



Friday, March 17, 2017


You cannot get good fruit from a thorn bush


 There is a great story coming to show the world the Smallest of Points overlooked which IS the SPIRIT. June 2011

and

in the play where everything goes wrong and wow that is what the synch is


Saturday, March 18, 2017



If it all goes wrong Baby,,, Just hold ON!


The links were changed but basically it is this video

If it all goes wrong Baby
    Just Hold On!



Tomorrow is Overrated 

Walk right through the Storm
Such a  funny Tequila Commercial








Last night



Protecting the Public and not trying to protect your winning streak as the "tables have turned"

Lift the sanctions on Iran, YOU know where "they cannot buy or sell unless they have the ok of the beast"

Feed North Korea!!

Sowing the seeds of love
You get more cooperation with True Intention of Heart

Brain Brain Brain 666
SPIRIT SPIRIT SPIRIT 777



It's Now or Never,, I have to leave the Struggle soon dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/03/if-it-
this is the prediction and this is the video youtube.com/watch?v=9XYBYu

It is your choice as time is short to avert the end time scenario
Not one person in 26yrs... Oh HELL! That is what YOU/SPIRIT meant. I am heartbroken seeing the unspeakable coming if I cannot reach them.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home