DNATREE

Thursday, April 09, 2020

Mica synch and respiratory viral infections, how my moments speak to me

Fall in Love
Take it Seriously
You Ain't seen nothing like this

The tiny microwave we use in the cabin began to spark and I realized I needed a new mica sheet. I also speculated about the possibility that microwaves might be a tool going away but the synchs have not said that yet.

Microwaves are easy electronic cooking home appliances. ... The mica wave guide cover or mica shield is really a selective filter that covers the opening within the cooking chamber. It enables microwaves to achieve the meals, while stopping food contaminants and moisture from entering the electronic aspects of the oven.

Coincidentally (not) there was the exact part in a microwave that was given me by someone because of other problems in the unit and I had put it in the barn. 

Now thinking about this and the "radiation" synch I began to follow the synchs and think about mica in the body and googled mica and viruses and found this

https://erj.ersjournals.com/content/39/3/712

Rsv infection

I understand mica is bad to breath but in a soluble form or with further clarification of the synchs and working with scientists I think a hand and glove can be realized. It is not the first synch with anything that when a person who believes themselves smart would overlook the smallest of points revealed by going on beyond what you think you know.

So this is the beginning of my synch this morning on thinking outside the box by following the synchs which occur naturally in our lives. I just let my day speak to me in this manner and often it leads to something amazing. Now this is only one synch and often what is being overlooked by those that would reject it as a fluke is what the next synch often reveals, and then the next is what would be overlooked and on and on.

So the word fluke then came up and I searched the synchs and found
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/search?q=From+post+on+Prophecies.us%2Fsp%26p

"I tell you," he replied, "if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out."


38 synch today

Related synchs
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2020/03/coronavirus-extinguisher-synch.html

Friday, April 11, 2014


Sonic Hedgehog, Cherry Trees, Layers ancestors, Temple Veil

https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2013/04/everything-is-exactly-on-schedule-for.html?m=1

____________________________________________
This is only my first synch so I don't know what this means yet

Blood Father
I know about your family and the money you took.
Yeah? You hear me?
I heard you.
You're killing people to cover your tracks.
Make a big fucking show to prove it's not you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home