DNATREE

Wednesday, April 08, 2020

Finding it hard to breath, Go to Sleep My Darling, I will Catch You

Go to sleep My Darling "I will Catch You" 

Monday, July 17, 2017

Now this is a message to Pam, and I and the Dog that everything is going to be ok and that we are indeed on track and it is also a message to my own who do know what the SPIRIT speaks of
I went into the Hospital waiting for the SPIRIT to REACH YOU and you were counting because you could not breath you had been in this psychotic stupor for two days in fear that the MS was taking over but it was really the fear. You were counting afraid to fall asleep to loose control, to stop breathing. But it was the fear alone that made You unable to breath. I had to wait because You Denied Me wanting to keep in control but then after almost three days you were so tired, You surrendered and said you just wanted to die. You screamed and the nurses could not control you, they wanted to send you to Celina.
But I was with You, I was speaking through the tears to You in 1993 and You were there and in this Stupor, You knew me even to the heart. The Nurses, wanted you to stop, what you were saying seemed like blasphemy to them. But You were with me and we were as one, My Darling. You were letting go of all the pain and misunderstanding.


Catching Fire!  2014
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2014/03/catching-fire.html


Sanctuary is where YOU/SPIRIT keep me from the tempest/storm/fire, by letting go of the manipulator and the those that want to start fires and fights. Give to them that believe in creating hell, such hell in their own circles that they cannot breath, so that they will depart from me who has been a worker of iniquity their whole existence. They believe in bad and in punishment for those they hate, so give them their own punishment that they will depart from me, because their true intent is to be a worker of iniquity through betrayal and appearances. Prove their intent and then what You will do for me is better, than a bullet, it is perfect love revealing the true intentions of the heat, reaching to the morrow.


MUCH MUCH MORE!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home