DNATREE

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Pretty Girl Cut Face synch

 Pretty girl face cut synch

While working on taking the motor out of a vibra knife today two more synchs happened related to a pretty girl getting her face cut. Before beginning to assess two vibra-knife motors I wanted to make into pump motors I had watched some YOUTUBE videos and one of them was about the car safety technology
1934 Chrysler Airflow Goes Over the Cliff and Drives Away | Road and Track
Then walking in the cabin later as I was working on the motors I heard a girl on
Midsomer Murders episode 1 series 14 say "he said he'd cut my face if I didn't do what he said"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_vbKIYCEqQ full episode quote at 1hr 07:10 Minutes

I also was drawn to Melania Trump divorce post today and felt it could be related to being threatened about telling on the squirming weasel. But usually the synchs are synergistic and may mean several things about several people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home