DNATREE

Wednesday, August 04, 2021

Bobbers, Indicators one is seeking the SPIRIT



 Today I went walking and Came Upon a site that felt like it was excellent for fishing


I sent the picture to Lawrence because he wants to go fishing with me I also noticed these two bobbers that I found among the shrub


Later while looking for a lock to my shop that I had lost the night before I found where it had fallen in the dark the night before. I also noticed on the ground a package of Bobbers that I had found at the dump


I looked up the Jung meaning of fishing.

 

The details of the dream may be commented on as follows: The bank of the river represents the threshold, so to speak, to the unconscious. Fishing is an intuitive attempt to “catch” unconscious contents (fishes).

Someone seeking the SPIRIT asking for a sign (Bobber) as to what they were fishing for.

Like the story of Jesus telling them to fish on the other side of the boat or leave their current way of believing, I believe nothing as in let go of the veil of interpretation given to you by the right and fish on the left. Turn around.

Related to those seeking the spirit at this moment

Related






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home