DNATREE

Monday, May 23, 2022

Dig, Silence, Hornets, life is my wife

 Dig Deeper, I was digging a trench to put a culvert in to keep my dirt road dry and I realized I needed to dig it deeper. I walked back in the house to hear youtube talking about digging deeper to find out what was really going on with Trump and Russia

They are through and don't know it yet #Trumpcult

Silence is Coming

There is coming a time and it is drawing near
When within their hearts ALL MEN WILL PEER
No longer will they say the truth is out there (YOU WILL ALWAYS MISUNDERSTAND INTERPRETATION)

For the word they seek was very near, even in your heart and in your mouth and you never needed a teacher. 

Hornets Nest Synch

https://youtu.be/7WK3nQn8F5g  Hornets nest thrown in to force soldiers out

Again the term Hornets nest was used referring to opening up something that would be likened to a hornet's nest


When I speak of a wife, I am referring to this life that I am joined to. My partner is very much poetry for this.

I am talking about the treasure that my life is

She is my life

She is my wife

She came out from me in the beginning

We were one in the beginning

She is my dream and I am the dreamer

She comes to me in a many forms, and it is like poetry, like synchronicity

and when he and she meet they know it is right



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home