DNATREE

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

The way the synchs flow this week


 The Synchs this week each day were Diamonds, Fire and Ice, and Aesthetics

On Feb 18th was the synch Fire and Ice

https://twitter.com/dnatree/status/1627149982263386112



On Feb 20th was the Diamonds synch word happening in my reality

https://twitter.com/dnatree/status/1627791580106047488


And Yesterday was the Aesthetics Synch where Pam and I were traveling down the road and saw a sign with the word Aesthetics and began to talk about not hearing that word and the meaning 
It is hard to see any connection between each word but this is how the synchs work. Each one I found I needed to save and give attention to and then they grow and it keeps the moments fresh and new.

So I am excited to see how these synchs will grow and synergise with ones in the past as that is how the tree grows

Like a tree I gradually took on this form
Like an empty canvas the painter waited for the SPIRIT/Muse to move
Dabbing where the SPIRIT moved until the painting took form
I had no idea!

After her appointment we went to Poet's Coffee and enjoyed coffee and then Pam stayed there while I went walking. As I walked downtown by a brand new building I saw the sign for Lett Aesthetics and went in to take a picture 







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home