DNATREE

Sunday, May 07, 2023

keep your attention on the SPIRIT you won't need bravery

 Girl smiling Buddhist smile at the moment of her death, keep your attention on the SPIRIT you won't need bravery

When you haven't reached to the spirit what business is it of yours to interpret for others,,,silence


The synchronicity and subject of Wonder for the day synergistically is often an aspect of the romance with my partner

By believing it instead of learning from the spirit you judge yourself just like you judge yourself by judging others

Don't try to steer the synchronicity you'll never get there that way rather let the synchronicities change your direction

Most will abandon you reaching to the heart but what is the price of finding what you came here for?

Bugs rule the world

We had a visit from the white Possum last night, I left it a banana



Because you demand your presumption w/o SPIRIT, Let It Be unto you as you believe about them

Wouldn't you rather have ask anything of the SPIRIT rather than the horror of your presumption of scripture without the SPIRIT because horror is what you create when you demand your interpretation is right

If you knew what was coming you would pray that you were wrong sure keep Jesus (SPIRIT that spoke through him) as the way just pray that you were wrong by interpretation

The foolish leader says he is smart but overlooked the SPIRIT such a being ALWAYS fails in the end that he might be reached to the heart
I will reach you!

Reassurance assurance the cat needed reassurance

Death does not destroy what we love and what we give our attention to these we carry forward beyond the impassable way

Dance tonight
What lovers do
Whale Tail "power"
Something those divided will respect

Rapture, Alok and Daniel Blume
Where YOU are!
Hayla
earts still open
Though we're far apart

I get this feeling
I wanna be where you are
I wanna be where you are
I wanna be where you are
I get this feeling
I wanna be where you are
I wanna be where you are
I wanna be where you are

Are you wide awake?
Counting the stars
Or just lying, lying
In the dark? Ooh-whoa

Mixed emotions
Hearts still open
Though we're far apart

I get this feeling
I wanna be where you are
I wanna be where you are
I wanna be where you are
I get this feeling
I wanna be where you are
I wanna be where you are
I wanna be where you are

I wanna be where you are

I get this feeling
I wanna be where you are
I wanna be where you are
I wanna be where you are
I get this feeling
I wanna be where you are
I wanna be where you are
I wanna be where you are

It's hard for you to believe but it's the only way to stay up in love joy fantasy unveiled uninhibited as it was in the beginning
Alone Together
If you stay up and love, joy, fantasy with true intention of heart believing the SPIRIT, the fragrance of your heart will lead you from there, you are forgiven
Therefore
ATTENTION is forgiveness
The separated cannot Fathom it!

The letter interpreted was intended to lead to greater separation and division w/o the SPIRIT leading

Lightning, this is what you came for these nights in sanctuary
"She tell me, "Settle down, " what does it all mean?
Anything you want, baby, give it all to me" These Nights Lyrics





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home