DNATREE

Friday, April 19, 2013

Return to the Garden alone with YOU/ MY LIFE

And so I go away and leave the struggle. LOL Gotta laugh


I have left the frey, and will let Americans draw to themselves what they need to reach them. (That is what is happening)

Yesterday we went to walk at the bird sanctuary and I began to feel what turned out to be a very wonderful message about the original intention to return to the garden with YOU/MY LIFE. Like the bird sanctuary being there with YOU and YOU in Pam was a very wonderful experience. As I walked I did audios about the feelings and then I heard a bird calling and did an audio about the what the bird might be feeling. Just a moment after the call Pam called from the tree that was a place we share together and spoke of the calls from a turkey and some other birds. We realized that what we were experiencing was a synch with each other because we loved each other. I could not reach those on the net because there was no mutual love, only suspicion and manipulation by those that wanted to change a passion to reach you to a gender competition. When I spoke of those trying to humiliate the man with the message and many got humiliated by the SPIRIT they still only saw a man and not the SPIRIT, therefore like on "The View" where they spoke of a woman humiliated is a very vindictive thing and I find this to be all they are about. So, why hang around and let them scheme how to set up a man. The manipulations by those that hate the SPIRIT has been unceasing over the years starting with "Theology forums" where the predictions started as early as 2001. Then, after the prediction of Hurricane Katrina, there was the wolf pack of eight women that just wanted to start a problem with a man so the board would see the man and not the women starting it. I called them the wolf pack. Then over and over like the manipulations of "MistyRain" and those on prophecies and each board. It was perfect even though I could not reach them. Like art, what I needed to say to those lost behind a veil of interpretation has been said and those that see the man and hate men revealed their hearts but the true message of the SPIRIT reveals the world has been duped by those with such a desire to manipulate appearance. 

I will post the audio of the synch with Pam and I having the same thought and what it was saying to us about the call from the bird and what we both were feeling from each other. I want to remain in the garden and dwell in the SPIRIT and write and love and live and let these manipulators and those that are looking for someone to blame for their shame just be washed away like in the song Rain. "Wash away my sorrow, take away my pain, Your love is coming down like rain."

Here is the audio of the synch with Pam 
http://www.stephentree.com/audio/audiomp3converts/calls.mp3
What do birds feel when they call, and immediately Pam called and spoke of the same energy
http://www.stephentree.com/audio/audiomp3converts/Samesync.mp3
My audio of what Pam and I shared,,
http://www.stephentree.com/audio/audiomp3converts/Donewiththat.mp3
Thanks to the SPIRIT I can be done with those haters on the net




The story of Artist Wayne White was so much my experience with these folks on the net.  Wayne was from the same era/area in North Alabama as I lived when I went to school on Redstone Aersonal. It had all the parts. Like the van called dna, and the "who does he think he is".. LOL That is so funny and they stopped talking as hurricane Irene was coming in.There was no reaching a bunch of women that were hiding such hate for all men. Of course their leader just erases her sins and manipulates your posts to say what she wants them to say. I am sure she manipulated that man to go to prison years ago. Victims, what criminals they really are just hiding. I need to just banish such crap from my reality and only see the SPIRIT as they are hungry to blame someone for their failures. Time to let life wash that from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home