DNATREE

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Back From the Brink

Synchs 

Back from the Brink

I was dreaming about the passionate intent of Jesus to show how SPIRIT has power over death and his intention to show this to all men. 

I felt that as he was on the cross how he was waiting for the SPIRIT to reveal this, BUT that he was feeling like he was dying and this is when he said "Father, why have YOU forsaken Me?". Immediately upon thinking about this passionate intention of Jesus I was taken to his temptation in the wilderness where it was his fantasy/intention to show this and he was tempted by the devil/reasoning mind to just throw himself down off a cliff in front of the assembly of Israel for as the SPIRIT always had saved him from death would not the angels come because of this relationship/experience and save him and this would show them. Or prove that he was the/a son of GOD.

Quote:
"If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence: For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee: And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone." (Luke 4:9-13) citing Psalms 91:12


But the intention that manifests is the one that coincides with the mutual intention of the SPIRIT.

I then went in to say goodnight to Pam and as I went to kiss her an electric shock transmitted from my nose to her face and immediately I thought of my sister Robin. For I had had this playful experience with her about her sharp nose as though it was a sword when she approached me. I began to feel I wanted a new paradymn with my sister that revealed the love I really had for my sister. But also I must tell You that for many years my sister would misunderstand the intent in my heart and ask me in a condescending manner "how my relationship with Jesus was" and I felt that it should be the other way around with me asking her if she really knew the SPIRIT. Later I realized we both were looking wanting Mutual Respect, she for her interpretation of passion for Jesus and I wanted respect and her understanding that it is all meaningless without true experience with SPIRIT.

If the SPIRIT does not build the house/grow the tree, we labor in vain.

I wanted to share with her this intention for a better mutual respect but when I called I again felt that it was condescending in that my call was at the wrong time continuously and I was asked to call that evening which I did but it was not answered or returned. I have always felt as though she needed to feel like the parent and therefore treat me like that. 

Back from the Brink was a synch related to reaching my EX, in that even though she hid from me and I could not trust her as her intention was to manipulate throughout our relationship still it was love through the SPIRIT that woke her from the coma on Thanksgiving day 2011. In relationship with someone that is really using You "love" puts the responsibility back on them when they were always trying to put it on You that You must do this or that and that they can manipulate the audience of condescending women against the man. I am so happy for the ONE person that understands me enough to not try to manipulate in that way. The rest of those that are really hiding will need to really search their hearts for the love that is all that will save them from the BRINK that will reveal the hearts of all humans. For this reason we are here!

The FAITH that results in Salvation from Death is not reflected in the lie that is Christianity, but rather Modern Christianity is a lie or veil those that would deny Christ Hide behind that rejects the experience with SPIRIT that would lead to true salvation which is to be saved today from the wiles of the devil such as the despiteful usage of those that manipulate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home