DNATREE

Saturday, November 02, 2013

They meant it for evil, but GOD meant it for GOOD

So only those that know SPIRIT and have sought YOU with their whole heart can know this. The rest should remain veiled until they are called or killed. The wailing of broken hearts is the doorway to GOD.

So after his passion play (after his ordeal, blessed is she who nailed me to this tree) he dreamed her new from what he had learned from what he had created for himself. (His Cross) So that he was able to dream HER (YOU SPIRIT ARE MY LIFE) perfect as was intended. Like Joseph who dreamed his life, that his brothers would recognise the SPIRITthey meant it for evil but GOD meant it for good.
And he saw his dream, I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed (by the SPIRIT) for her husband.

What You suffer means nothing except You suffer to KNOW YOU SPIRIT/MY LIFE.
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/2-Timothy-2-12/
Quote:
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:


The book promised after the storms has almost written itself.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Right on Schedule, Pierce the Veil, excitement
don't be afraid of a broken heart least of all your own dnatree

Quote:
If You (we) cannot forgive EACH OTHER 
Then who is going to forgive You when You realise the smallest of points that has been overlooked and You have betrayed Yourself through not forgiving?
Image


That was the story of Jesus and the cross that life would break your heart in order to reach you
SPIRIT says "You knew it from the start I would break your heart" of course we break each other's hearts but the truth is that it is GOD using it perfectly.
http://www.stephentree.com/stockman/
Quote:
The Problem Child 


Hey, You believed it from the start that I would break your heart 
In order to REACH You, 
So why are you so mad about it 


This is the story of both our hearts 
For you see, You and I are one. 


(The Dove on the branch crying) 


The rock that got stuck in my tire 
I think the same thing when I think of You. 
How ironic that both experience the cross from each other 
There is only YOU and I. 


On our wonderful journey this weekend (She and I) had the most 
wonderful experience in Bridgeport related to the Victorian Inn there. 
For you see many years ago I had put the same victorian pictures of the 
"woman" in my home and had watched the movie "Somewhere in time" and I 
had related it to the poem "it's love across time, Get ready for the 
ride". 
The similarities to this moment and what She and I experienced in that 
room are amazing. All of the passion was "To Reach You". 
Here are my notes from the experience. 


Victory, Victorian Inn Room #7 


Written in picture of Victorian woman "Olympic Event" 
The Inner chamber seemed to be a memorial to the movie "Somewhere in 
Time" Where he finds his love by traveling back in time. 


I had put much energy in the synchronicity of the movie back in 1994. 
in order to Reach You at the perfect moment. 


"IT'S LOVE ACROSS TIME, GET READY FOR THE RIDE" 


Story of experience in Bridgeport on Aug 2nd about the EMOTIONAL RIDE. 


I was in the restraunt having wonderful experiences with the owners as 
they too knew of the movie "Somewhere in Time" and I had related my 
passion to reach You. As we spoke and they wrote down the website a 
song came on that I wrote these words down from. 


Tell me "How" to reach your heart, because I have not got a clue, but 
let me start by saying "I love You". 


I left the restraunt next to the Victorian Inn while my roommate slept 
in and I went for a walk. On the fence was the "Fat Tire" bicycle add 
that read "Give it a ride" 
I read "Give it (your heart) a ride" 
Get ready for the wild ride! 


I then wrote down "Emotion Travels" 


I walked about a block and this lady rode by on a bike and this other 
lady was turning left and peeked around the corner. Because the girl on 
the bike was carrying an anger with her she got very angry as she 
misinterpretted the lady trying to turn left and she made a big deal 
out of going around the lady. I followed her down a short distance 
where I asked her how her day was going. She indicated that she was 
angry because she had to leave (exodus) her place she was leaving on 
short notice. She then also went on to tell me all the evils of others 
that she had encountered lately. I then remembered where I had told my 
roommate that a spirit like that was like a rock caught in my bike tire 
that went round and round. So when I speak of the wild ride I was 
talking about the very emotional experiences that all of us CARRY with 
us. (Cross we bear) 
Later I met Judy (on the bike) again because she was the maid cleaning the 
room in the Victorian Inn. 

So the misunderstandings that come from interacting with each other can be for good and reveal what we don't want to look at in order to get us to surrender to SPIRIT. Then neither is to blame because we see we drew each other to reach the other. Even this is LOVE, because the SPIRIT is using it to reach You.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Last night I woke up thinking about high blood pressure, that it is not good to lower it until you find the reason it is necessary.
Image
I thought in some cases the body may be compensating. Odd thoughts, well everyone I know has high blood pressure or too low.

https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1375714_460742010706729_1598168526_n.jpg
_____________________________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home