DNATREE

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Yea, sure Desolation is Inevitable,, that is the point,, Door to SPIRIT

http://www.propheciesonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2028

Quote:
Far from seeing his work as something to be proudly publicised, Deep Shield sees the existing secrecy as necessary to maintain public calm for as long as possible: "The Earth is dying. Humanity is on the road to extinction.


The smallest of points overlooked. YOU ARE ABLE, MY LIFE!!

This is the point! This is the message that it is the earth that cry's out "father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing".

This is the message which is my life.
Quote:
In the beginning "I" was called Adam "Which means Earth"
I was alone, and like a dream You came out from me "Eve which means, MY LIFE"

In my loneliness, in my bewilderness, through...... my broken heart You/YOU came. Dnatree


Spirit through Jesus spoke saying "I am the DOOR" so are You after You pass through. Male and female are both Adam, there is no separation.

http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2013/11/they-meant-it-for-evil-but-god-meant-it.html

Don't weep though, the original intention for this life is even at the door
"desolation is assured" dnatree

See all the predictions in the passion to reach You over the past 20 years. Everything was predicted. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home