DNATREE

Monday, December 16, 2013

Dream of Molecular machine, North Korea and Liars and Manipulators

I woke up dreaming of a row of molecules and a way of amplifying the individual influence through heat and transfer that vibration to the next level up. Will draw schematic.

Kim Jong Dynasty dissolve was predicted three months before his father's death.
Here is the story

NKorea explodes myth of unchallenged Kim dynasty

Here is the prediction of the fathers death and the meaning of what is going on right now that signals what the SPIRIT is saying about human leaders. All Liars and Manipulators need to look closely at this as You cannot escape the SPIRIT.
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2011/09/north-korea.html December 17, 2011 Kim Jong's Death
That is Tomorrow's date. 

Saturday, September 10, 2011
North Korea leader sets himself above the Spirit
North Korea leader sets himself above the Spirit, therefore I have this intent.
Tonight I watched Nat Geo INSIDE NORTH KOREA and I felt so full of anger toward that leader. I got very Joyful remembering what YOU have done and how YOU/my life will reach the hearts of the world. I put the intention toward the Spirit for such an event that would show his own people that this person is very much like every leader " A liar and a manipulator" and that this be revealed not only to his people but to ALL PEOPLE and ALL LEADERS. That this jolt reach profoundly to the heart. I await synchs as to what would be mutual for the planet through the Spirit.


The first thing that I get is "What WE can learn from our enemies". Which is also a synch related to this post yesterday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home