DNATREE

Saturday, April 05, 2014

Real SPIRIT, and changing the water to wine

http://www.propheciesonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2305&p=15449#p15449

When You seek to know the true intentions of the heart of Jesus and Moses and all those who were in touch with SPIRIT in a way that they were also seeking to know the true intentions of the heart of those who went before them and therefore, they waited and in their loneliness, in their single minded THIRST each who would carry that burden grew in SPIRIT and what their life was about was what was the burden they carried by allowing SPIRIT to form them. So, like growing as a child, one answer spurs more questions that each waits for experience with SPIRIT to answer and the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was on him. The true and HOLY SPIRIT is the original intention of the heart, it is YOU, for I gave my life to YOU/SPIRIT as Jesus was this SPIRIT that became flesh, so I gave my moments to YOU who IS MY LIFE. So the HOLY SPIRIT is the original intention of the heart with all the interpretations and human building of supposed truth laid aside and now it is ONLY YOU AND I, the story will not be built on anything that was not directly from SPIRIT. Having found the SPIRIT that was the original intent that was spoken of by the fathers, I came to see that YOU ARE ABLE, therefore, I DROPPED ALL DREAMS (limited and partial interpretations) and watched them shatter along with my broken heart to find THIS LOVE. But I must say, I did not do this but it was the LIFE living through Me that did this living. I did not choose the moment to break that I was reached but rather I attended to the SPIRIT until YOU did it through me.

No one says, OK, GIVE ME THAT CUP SO THAT I CAN DRINK IT, because none are able, only the SPIRIT that authored that cup can drink it through You.

The right things are being said in that it was the SPIRIT that revealed these things to us through our experience and these things are shining a light on Scripture so that it is revealed by SPIRIT and not our abilities to interpret. This is the original intentions of the heart of those who went before us. All interpretations are to become a lie except what we truly experience with SPIRIT. Therefore all things are to become new through SPIRIT.

I see understanding due to experience with SPIRIT in each that remain. We should celebrate the SPIRIT because of this!

As to GOD's anger it is said to be angry, but not to act. (sin) But when we give such passion to SPIRIT and wait for what YOU will do then it is perfect. Why it is better than a bullet because a bullet is not perfect love. But if we really believe all who love GOD are reached to the heart!

So be washed in the water of understanding the stories about those who went before us, but leave the new story that will be the SPIRIT through You up to GOD to write by diligent attention to seeking YOU/MY LIFE in each moment. Let the SPIRIT do the work of changing the water to wine. If it takes forever to find true love is that not what each wants?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home