DNATREE

Monday, March 17, 2014

The SPIRIT spoke through Jesus saying "Enter through the DOOR" I (SPIRIT) am the door

I have been having this synch with "The DOOR/Threshold" in that it was not Jesus but the SPIRIT that spoke through him saying. 

Quote:


So this is presumption, that a person interprets or believes an interpretation that is presumption and did not get their truth from SPIRIT. SPIRIT IS THE DOOR. [url]It was known that all who love interpretation would hate the SPIRIT[/url] and enter in through interpretation. 

The synch with 11:11 is often an indication of a calling to the door from SPIRIT as it was written "many are called but few are chosen".

It is hard to see why at first that an interpretation that our flesh/brain thinks is correct will lead astray but as intention grow like a tree, so an interpretation or belief born of interpretation grows until it goes awry. Only the SPIRIT can give You truth and keep the intention from going awry.

Next thought in the synch is The SPIRIT again spoke through Jesus saying. All who hate me, hate the father. 

The SPIRIT will reveal the hidden intentions of the hearts involved. The SPIRIT says,
Quote:


Everyone that speaks for themselves does not speak for the SPIRIT. Everyone that interprets through their own ability is not speaking for the SPIRIT. Therefore it is the the SPIRIT that "MUST SPEAK THROUGH YOU" in order for your interpretation to be valid.

Again Jesus spoke of the SPIRIT

http://biblehub.com/john/5-30.htm
Quote:
By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear (the SPIRIT speak), and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him (The SPIRIT of the father) who sent me.
If I testify about myself, my testimony is not true





Like the interpretation given by the snake in the tree to the woman that began the separation between the man and his wife. (Speaking of the snake in the tree of the knowledge of good and evil/shame and blame) Everyone that seeks to separate does not know the SPIRIT for even though they may be able to speak all prophecy but do not have love they are nothing. They are secretly a worker of iniquity.And their purpose is to trample the pearls given by SPIRIT to You because they hate You.

Those that would hate the SPIRIT love interpretation without SPIRIT and therefore they were sent a deluding influence so that they would believe a lie and be caught in a net. But to those that overcome, they are given eternal life. The world will hate You. (You cannot overcome except the SPIRIT does it through You)

All that believe they can interpret the book never knew the SPIRIT, for it is these that the presumption of self rightness leads to death.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
I just could not imagine why I was so lucky today. Everything I touched today worked and things I needed showed up. Then I realized all the intention toward SPIRIT related to St. Patrick's Day in those years alone and realized that I was "Always after Me lucky Charms" YOU/SPIRIT come to me in many forms.

_________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home