DNATREE

Sunday, July 20, 2014

My Birthday

We took off to see the lorikeets at the Mickey Grove Zoo not far from our place, but first we wanted to wander the Japanese Garden. As we came up to Mickey grove that houses the Zoo and the Japanese Garden I noticed a whole row of tractors through the trees but did not think much about it then. But when we found that the Japanese garden was having a wedding and was closed to the public I thought about going over to see that Museum with the tractors. It turned out to be so much more than I had expected. We even found a Ferguson Tractor like the one my Mother just got. There was a sunshine trail that had redwood trees and a wonderful waterfall. The day was wonderful as I even got to talk to the handymen in the maintenance shed about the tools and processes there.
Image
Video of the Tractors Display
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IspdIYoyGKk
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t1.0-9/10561680_912080678805980_3223822204507041027_n.jpg
Tools
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10537038_912080398806008_7936164379872223415_n.jpg
Playin Farmer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe4Fhh64gpo

We then went to find Old Town Elk Grove that I knew existed but everyone thought that Elk Grove did not have an old town. Sure enough it did have an old town and because of the heat we ducked into Bob's.
Image

Next Pam had wanted to go to the Squeeze Inn where they make these cool burgers with a big cheese skirt. We got there and they were just closing so I said we will just let a great place come to us and we took off.
Image
I turned on Hwy 16 toward Jackson where we are going Monday with Pam's friend again and just drove. We passed a hamburger place that did not feel right and came upon "Sloughhouse". Big barns and farms were around the area and this old 1800 roadhouse that a band was setting up at. We decided to eat there and it turned out to be great. We went the backroads back home and stopped at a girls house to buy a broken LCD flatscreen I am going to repair.

Friday we went to Lodi Wine Cellars to listen to music and Carol was there that I had written about and we talked about her Chello playing and her wedding coming up. I had written about my premonition about her before.
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2013/11/they-would-not-listen-their-not.html

Quote:
Then we arrived and Carol Ann set us up with some wine and we settled in

I began to have this feeling about Carol who is part Chinese and plays cello. I began to feel my own deep haunting sorrow in her manifesting through cello though I have never heard her play. I told her this along with poetry I had written and she loved the idea.

Then Alan came in and sat behind me and told me he was a widower. I felt his loneliness and we had a wonderful time talking about the synchs of that night. Then the Chilli boys began to play Starry Starry night and I could tell it meant a lot to all of us gathered. They also played the accordion which was part of the synch.

This morning while thinking about writing this on tv came these tennis shoes someone painted as Starry Starry night.

I feel this is related to my own 12 year passion to reach You and the rejection

I mentioned the song "Season of the Witch" to this guy and I could not believe what he did with it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--N6Vk-F77Q

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home