DNATREE

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

When we choose to see each other with love the opportunity for redemption will appear

When we choose to see each other with love the opportunity for redemption will appear.

Great news to share with everyone concerning what the SPIRIT is saying about all who walk on this planet. You see what the synchs are all about is revealing it is you that have chosen to draw to yourselves all that is happening in our world. In order to reach  you.

Now those that listened to the whole audio about A Wild and Laughing God should have noticed something they had not before. Here is a woman that knows SPIRIT.  And with true intention of heart you should have seen what the SPIRIT is revealing through this. That if the SPIRIT has done this in my life without me trying to be somebody else like well those who appear to be good and I am not finished being made perfect in the image of Christ then how can these who are attempting to appear good going to complete what they have not started. This is why it was said "With man it is impossible but with GOD (doing it through you) all things are possible. You should see through the telescope of what the SPIRIT is showing that you cannot judge even the least of them and that judging them is a greater sin and no wonder you should be forgiving them 70X7 times because you have not started and you through this telescope should see that it would have been you hating Jesus if you were to have heard of him as you have heard of me. All these that have been judged, and those refusing to forgive, now who is going to forgive you when you find that without the SPIRIT doing it through you, that you are NOTHING. Indeed GOD IS LOVE, and your love is .... nothing without SPIRIT.

This should break your heart and if it doesn't then you are lying to yourself. I came telling you unveiled and uninhibited about the GOLD of SPIRIT I had found but the swine trampled it. Forgive them before you yourself are judged.

Judging by the interpretation you will find you have mis-interpreted and been led astray. The one you judge will be given power over your very life by the smallest of points overlooked. Run to those you have offended by your judgement and seek forgiveness before the smallest of points turns the tables and you find there is nobody that will forgive you.


___________________________________________________
Pyramid, Body of Christ
Blocks/stones/bricks being built up, like what the SPIRIT did through my life. Individuals letting SPIRIT be Christ through them instead of imitating a misinterpretation.

I just love the synchs with my experience in this woman's experience with A Wild and Laughing God. Here is a woman that knows the SPIRIT.

I started from the SPIRIT, you may have started from the wide path of interpretation, but there is still time. The SPIRIT speaks through me that I went down to hell for you, now you must do it for me.

As a dove on a branch crying I humbly say "Let go of the veil of interpretation given you by those that never knew me"

I forgive you, but I also leave the struggle 

Synchs last night
Healing, hormones glands that keep you from assimilating fat.

The snake and the woman is not all women and not all men.

Cutting edge Christianity is wild

Both sides have nuclear bombs even in the relationship between men and women, you and I, east and west. Therefore, forgive each other or be annihilated.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home