DNATREE

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Snowmageddon

Snowmageddon
Synch from Feb 19 2017
Today was a funny synch with Dark and Stormy because we watched where Fallon was served this drink sort of "out of the blue" on his show. So I looked it up and coincidentally we had just gotten the two ingredients. And felt as though we should mix them.

link

Quote
A Dark 'N' Stormy is a highball cocktail made with dark rum and ginger beer served over ice and garnished with a slice of lime. In the United States, the name "Dark 'N Stormy" is a trademark of Gosling Brothers Ltd of Bermuda. Wikipedia

The way for Americans to come back together is to turn to SPIRIT and follow the lead of the music.

My life in California started in a field of flowers on the coast. Rumi poem about field of flowers.

Pam and I dream practicing Havana in New Orleans.

Urgent
Trump's heart is nearly broken, and it must be, about reaching such a point to finally allow Spirit. I tried my best only to find out what I needed was Spirit. But without true intent there is no getting past the impassable way.  Both dreams and fears manifest.  You chose to live alone... Unless you go through this door.

I give my anger for my enemies to Spirit, that YOU might manifest perfect love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home