DNATREE

Thursday, May 23, 2019

synch with "Shallow Mind Goes off the deep end"

I chose this post called Burning Down the House because of a synch with the words
"Shallow Mind Goes off the deep end" and the actions of Trump that I heard on a talk show about him going off the deep end and then found this youtube video about Trump's actions. And this one, And many more this month.

http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/11/burning-down-house.html

In this post the synchs from 1993 I had written a synch about this time.

Quote
Cool Running,,, the whole race is in the pushoff baby,,, Handle,, cb,, pushstart Momentum,,, in the moment 8 seconds stand by your dream Increase,,, spring me off ________________________________________ This is what it feels like for a shallow mind to go off the deep end It does not matter where you have been as long as it was deep. Is it you, Is it me, Is it magic It's ten minutes after ten 1010 go boy,,, lets make it to the show tonight. Cinderella, your (s....) about to learn the power of your love. ___________________________________________________ hold your head up high Moses kept his hands up keep the door open feel the fullness bust through baby got to have you ,,, feel the magic when I hold you let the good times Rollllllll! ___________________________________________ Hearts unfold like flowers before him March 14, 1994 The feeling the magic is just starting happily lost What to do rise up sleeping beauty give me a book (to write) The new "Return of the Native" the apathy of Venn The Wizards love story (sanctify a book box) (program joyful) A promise she won't take back,, I want to be loved like that All things (and ideas) are first sanctified and then laid before him. To my three children.. (thinking of you) All for one, and one for all. My lord,,, she said,, and he said,, "and you mine" let me feel the power of your wave. Oh,, have ( )she and I are lost in ourselves 

Other Synchs 
Morgan
Animism (YOU, MY LIFE come to me in many forms it is like poetry, like synchronicity)

Also the image of a GOP Elephant in a sexual frenzy or anger

Pam thought and voiced exactly what I had just thought in my mind and it was such an odd thought about giving this idea to a Chinese Company to build. 

Synchs with this date
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/05/tyger-tyger.html
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/05/maya-doves-moths.html


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home