DNATREE

Wednesday, April 08, 2020

Ok

So I took off after walking around the house I layed down and began to dream. Soon I began to have feedback on my words of late related to the anger and it reminded me of being alone and letting go of the anger so you would give me something better as from knowing YOU I knew how you often did that.

The SPIRIT is hard toward those that are hard and soft as a bounty of bunnies toward you when you are humble.

Oh, My Presumption,, yes that energy is like a conspiracy theory and your anger creation.

Jesus and Love is a great beginning

There is something for everyone

For the 'Servants of the SPIRIT

Bounty of Cute Bunnies (Canmore)

Another synch was the way we interpret a word like in the bible they interpret for them and for the SPIRIT.

So we can be angry but give our pain to the SPIRIT believing you will make it perfect

Because we all may have misunderstood the SPIRIT along the way

To survive in a world with the lawless we have to love the SPIRIT

Humility is all of us misunderstand the True intentions of the heart of SPIRIT from time to time.

Edit to add: Had to get off because of a thunderstorm with lightning and thunder

Ok so then where were we

Oh, yes and when you have bounty related to money yes you will be able to be a quicker picker upper in the way of cleaning up the mess on this planet on every level. So to have a bounty and have true intention of heart toward the planet we then have our reason for doing well without sinning.

Ok that was how when we are dealing with LIFE being a HARD TASKMASTER VS having True intention of heart toward each other we create a win win. Ok Morning once again.

Related
Knowing YOU/MY LIFE it is designed that my heart then does not see you as a hard man, but without knowing YOU my fears conjure up more of a hard man. Therefore knowing YOU is LOVE and such a love covers a multitude of sins. Religion and God as a hard man.

In progress....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home