DNATREE

Monday, April 06, 2020

Old School Bus synch and why the virus persisting will be related to the Rich Man

I remembered this post from 2016 when the school buses began to speak to me with their flashing lights. And then noticed the school bus coming down our end of the holler that day and I began to think that the SPIRIT has reached you enough that the virus could withdraw but then the flashing light thing made me look up dream meaning flashing lights

Dreaming of flickering or bright flashing lights indicates that you are being prevented from something to solve the current family problem or relationship – it may be your emotions or the preconceptions that get in the way. Be cool and look at the present situation in “the clearer light”.

So what it is saying is what has already been said by SPIRIT about you must be reached by the SPIRIT and the first YOU and I that exists is SPIRIT and the individual related to family. We have to start looking at this from the SPIRIT's perspective. So this time is like heart school and you need to pass/be reached. 

Ok so here is the school bus post

https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2016/04/school-buses-with-flashing-light-left.html

Tuesday, April 19, 2016


School buses with flashing light left on Monday.

School buses with flashing light left on Monday.

Edited to add that that very day school buses began to run down our end of the hollow.
__________________________________________________________

I am feeling whether it is necessary to reach past "MY OWN" as there may be nothing left if they can't be reached and this next post reflects that feeling. So if it ends soon it may be because "MY OWN" have been reached and the rest will "exist until they don't" or if the mutual intent with SPIRIT is the end of all flesh except the elect then probably this virus will not go away or it will be replaced with something more pointed. So will wait for more synchs related to this. In the following post I had gotten sick of the rejection and decided at that time to only speak to those that come to me but if the mutual intention wants to reach the world then so be it. My original intent in 1993 was that everyone would have access to this information, but so many people and leaders are blocking and not helping get this out that no one knows about the tree of synchs about everything happening that has existed since 1997

If only instead of those dying needlessly could not this shift to those blocking MY LIFE? That would really help propagate. 

___________________________________________________________

A few days after the school bus synch in 2016 I had this synch and it is related to why the Rich Man Causes the persistence of the virus by not sharing

Saturday, April 23, 2016


restlessness as a kind of arrival

I no longer want to reach the world, only those the SPIRIT leads to me “in LOVE”.

Don’t stop planting, Don’t retire, Don’t stop dreaming, perfecting the dream

http://biblehub.com/luke/12-21.htm
Someone in the crowd said to him, "Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me."
Jesus replied, "Man, who appointed me a judge or an arbiter between you?"
Then he said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions."
And he told them this parable: "The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest.
He thought to himself, 'What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.'
"Then he said, 'This is what I'll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain.
And I'll say to myself, "You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry."'
"But God said to him, 'You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?'
"This is how it will be with whoever stores up things for themselves but is not rich toward God."


Like Rumi, the destination is that longing

http://www.onbeing.org/program/ecstatic-faith-rumi/transcript/1850

“Rumi understood searching and restlessness as a kind of arrival. He saw every form of human love as a mirror of the divine.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home