DNATREE

Monday, July 04, 2005

Uphold my house

Oh, my life, deal with us not according to our misconceptions of you but according to your loving kindness towards me. When religion has it's rude awakening and so many fall, uphold my own not according to how they see you but according to how you see me. Let them see what their interpretations were to cause if only that they might see how great your loving kindness is towards me. Do not see our separations from truth but only where you have painted on the canvas. That we might learn to treasure only that which comes from you in wonder and awe. Our conceptions of love all fail, they become filthy rags compared to you. So I gave it to you because you showed me you can do all things. I gave my love for them to you that you might keep them from that hour. Those that think I am their enemy do not destroy utterly, rather destroy only the veil blinding her. Come quickly my life, let your wave pass over us that we might be changed in a moment. Shiver me timbers captain! It is done!


Florida lottery, win. Come home my own, slain hearts. I'm just a living legacy to the leader of the band. Curtain, table, bird singing, my own recognise my voice.

Explosion, bursting, sparks fly, july 4th, boy attach stratagies game, lighter blew up in car, boy put bomb in street. Synchronicities about explosions july 3rd.