DNATREE

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Reaching You and the Mayan post/ death

Quotes from other sites lately:

By DNATREE
http://oroborusforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=11196&highlight=
The Spirit wants to say through me

Quote:
I am everything that would be misunderstood by those that interpret without knowing the Spirit that is their life.
I am the Smallest of points that they have overlooked.
I am the resurrection and the life.

Remember I am not trying to get You to believe as I do. But rather that You gain from the experience of knowing me.
My passion is to help loose the burden of those lost behind a veil of interpretation called religion that the Spirit might free them to learn from their own experience. And to help those persecuted by religion to understand the original intentions of the heart.


From Prophecies.us
Death as I came to know it is letting go of sorrow and pain and TURNING with intention to only see YOU. This was what I experienced from being crucified with Christ, and in only seeing YOU I live, but really it is YOU that lives in me as the experience goes. In attempting to do this I found that it was impossible without letting go and letting the Spirit. Being true to the self and experiencing the misunderstanding and pain of separation from loved ones does help to put things in perspective as far as the wildhearted lusts go. But what the interpretation could not do the Spirit does through moments spent truly loving those separated from. But the intention was most to know YOU.

Quote:
Galatians 2:20
Galatians 2:20 = "I am crucified with Christ: never the less I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."

I don't like the interpretations of religion so I want only to speak from fresh experience rather than use verses that have been made to mean nothing by those that OWN the book.

A walk together on Prohecies http://prophecies.us/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1206815447/15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home