DNATREE

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The End of the Presumptuous Woman

Those on Oroborus have removed this post so I will post the one from prophecies in order that the world can see what this is really all about.

THE COMING END OF THE PRESUMTUOUS WOMAN
(HARLOT OF BABYLON) AND THE SNAKE THAT TEACHES HER INTERPRETATION WITHOUT GETTING IT FROM THE SPIRIT.
http://www.metrolyrics.com/spring-love-lyrics-stevie-b.html

The Arrogant presumptuous Woman that Speaks what she did not get from the Spirit and is Taught by the Snakes (leaders and preachers that did not know the Spirit)
Who denies the Joy and Passion of the Spirit teaching through the Experience of Physical Love through the fathers heart
Instead she Chooses the Interpretations of Shame, Anger, Public Opinions love of Punishment thinking that by holding these INTERPRETATIONS that they could use them against
Those they hated, not knowing that because they chose Shame,blame, anger and punishment above JOY, LOVE, PASSION AS TAUGHT THROUGH EXPERIENCE WITH THE SPIRIT
That these are not to be used against whom she has proclaimed but against
HER AND THE SNAKE AS SHE BELIEVES IN PUNISHMENT because she believes in punishment and never bothered to know the Spirit.

Now I must convey the MOST POWERFUL experience of my life that was also brought to my memory of late related to these.

For as years 19 years ago these and public humiliation were used against me for profit and I was so very broken hearted that these
Closest to me had denied and rejected the miracles that had been shown them by the SPIRIT (as has been done by all these forums also in these last days)
And had chose the CONVENIENCE of PUBLIC OPINION to shame the father after ACTING as though they truly believed what the Spirit had said concerning these things.

OH the broken heart that led me to not even speak to a HUMAN for many years and even now remains due to even “MY OWN” are being led astray by the presumptuous Woman that Speaks these interpretations without knowing the SPIRIT so much so that of late I was taken once again into the wilderness and experienced the hurt and anger that IS THAT
BLOOD OF BILLIONS SLAIN and speaks so passionately from under the altar saying

"And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?" (Rev. 6:10)

For so my soul cried and my anger burned up the sky
My heart is on fire
In my madness I roam the desert
The flames of my passion
devour the wind and the sky
My cries of longing
My wails of sorrow
Are tormenting my soul
You wait patiently
Looking into my intoxicated eyes
You accept my passion
with the serenity of Love
You are the Master of Existence
One day I shall be a Lover like You Rumi

So lately as the Arrogance of many Presumptuous Women have once again tried to use shame towards me and influence even MY OWN using this
MOST POPULAR OPINION even on these boards that the WHOLE WORLD is led astray by the lie.

So I was taken back to the pain and agony of “experiencing this cup and humiliation” that Jesus even was speaking of but knew that they would misunderstand and not see the truth that so many were thrown like animals to the lions in early Christianity for this same reason by humans believing themselves greater than all creation (Another presumption that when you do not get it from the Spirit is a lie, for without the SPIRIT that IS LOVE,,,YOU ARE NOTHING) For the PRESUMTUOUS WOMAN not knowing that without this love that IS KNOWING THE SPIRIT AND NOT HER CONTRIVED LOVE related to fear interpretation and childbirth by which she raises herself above the Spirit that she might appear greater.

"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity [love], I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not LOVE (The love as taught by the Spirit, not by contrived love), I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing"

This most PASSIONATE EXPERIENCE this weekend brought back the origins of my learning the HUMILIATION of JESUS and HIS DEATH by the use of PUNISHMENT, even the PUNISHMENT OF “THIS CROSS”.

Experiencing the taste of this cross this weekend traveling I began to have more synchs than in a long time and things really began to happen fast.


As the synchs began with “one of my own” present with the Song Spring Love, Come back to ME as I had just said this and she knew what I meant related to our sharing.



Then the synchs with RED CLAY ROAD began several songs about it Rainy Days in Georgia and many others so that I knew that the first Presumptuous Woman that was one of my OWN was at that very moment experiencing so that she might KNOW ME. I later called my Daughter Raine and asked and YES her mother had been thrown out of her home for using the Government to pay for a home saying it was her daughter’s home and her daughter does not live there. For as she used attraction passion and then humiliation to USE ME to gain my property so she not finding a man to humiliate was using the system. And when I called her about he synch rather than see the humiliation of this misunderstood what I said as the synch indicated “friends may part but they never separate” and began to ask if I was married yet while she needed help and was only looking to once again use my former affections for her rather than understand my intentions for friendship for my daughter’s sake. Then “MY OWN” had an emergency for funds and we had none but I said that since I had told her I would help her even though she had denied the Spirit lately for public opinion but we found there were no funds, I said wait as soon as we get home and sure enough the funds were there to cover her (Pam’s) federal tax and I gave all I had to her to pay her debt. Then also so much more showed up unexpectedly right after that that she said “I see, that the Spirit is saying through You that I am to hear only the Spirit”.

So it is that the least of the brethren using any means to remember the Spirit of Passion as taught by the Spirit is greater than the presumptuous Woman that hates everything taught by the Spirit through the Father

The Spirit will use the end of the presumptuous Woman to teach MY OWN and even they will taste what she will endure that it might be written on their hearts. The deluding influence of Interpretation of Scripture without the Spirit has led the whole world to follow a lie. For the experience and humiliation of the cross is experienced most deeply in the heart of a man and it was for this reason in the garden that she wanted to hide from the passion behind a veil using fear as a crutch.
GET OFF MY PLANET PRESUMTUOUS WOMAN

I am banning myself from all these forums as words are ending and the Spirit is to speak without words soon and there will be NONE on this planet left that have not fully surrendered to the Spirit.

Re: The End of the Presumptuous Woman
Reply #1 - 04/19/11 at 14:44:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvVOoCKjonY


Also synchs with Red Horse
Quote:
Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.


In the wilderness having synchs with
My heart is on fire
In my madness I roam the desert
The flames of my passion
devour the wind and the sky
My cries of longing
My wails of sorrow
Are tormenting my soul
You wait patiently
Looking into my intoxicated eyes
You accept my passion
with the serenity of Love
You are the Master of Existence
One day I shall be a Lover like You Rumi

And videos and audio related to The end of the Presumptuous Woman

Will the presumptuous woman be cast out of her home (America) Debt?
A woman is a symbol of a mate in the bible such as Jerusalem was the wife of Christ and was portrayed as a harlot often. In my experience with Spirit I was the woman and the Spirit was the husband. Many misunderstand and think my pain with women in the past is all I mean here. But after letting go of the interpretation of relationship and intending Spirit do it I feel I have a very good partner and she says this of me. Sure, learning from life meant pain relating to women and the veil over their eyes often led to misunderstanding but women can say the same thing about their mates. So all the man hating and women hating misunderstandings are just a bunch of angry folk that may or may not have helped another women to enter into a house and break up that home,,, My problem with women on another forum was that even if one woman was blatantly breaking up a group she had no business in the others would defend that woman against the ONLY man in the forum. I found that penetrating/reaching society is so much more compounded due to the misconceptions of those battling gender. Yes, I was hurt by women before and yes it shows up as bitterness but so is about every womans energy about men on these forums. Now look in the poetry of revelation and You will see the woman is not necessarily what we believe. We learn a lot about society through getting to know You/mate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home