I have had surprise synchs before and will look at those synchs as well but this synch began again as I posted
LINK
Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before
Ever just as sure
As the sun will rise

As I posted the Lyrics to the Song “Beauty and the Beast” I was posting some synchs with each word and came to the line “Ever a Surprise”.

Which led to my Blog and synchs with Surprise which is also related to This Forum and “Our Country”.


Other synchs Earthquake/DC Earthquake

http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2005_07_01_archive.html
Synchronicity with the book Alchemy of Possibility yesterday. On page 249 are the words:
The winds, fires and floods that fuel the universe are also the voices of our souls: there is no separation except in form.

Synch today about stars and stripes and surprise.

The turning point, the return, the homecoming.

Birdy Bird (dove) walking on keyboard pecking the periods.

Songs about the family and I on the radio during dreamtime:
If you don't know me by now: I can't stop loving you: September Morn. Your just the part of me I can't let go, stay here, we will dance all night until we have a new day: Song I just want to come home. Many syncs about homecoming.

Your like the sun chasing all the clouds away, when you come around you bring brighter days.

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/c/chicago..._20029946.html

Right before my very eyes
I thought that you were only fakin' it
And like before my heart was takin' it

Baby what a big surprise
Right before my very eyes

Yesterday it seemed to me
My life was nothing more than wasted time
But here today you've softly changed my mind

Baby what a big surprise
Right before my very eyes

Just to be alone
Was a little more than I could take
Then you came to stay
Hold me in the morning
Love me in the afternoon
Help me find my way
Now and then just like before
I think about the love I've thrown away
But now it doesn't matter anyway

Baby, what a big surprise


Further synchs with SURPRISE in December 27th 2005

http://www.stephentree.com/victoriangrimoire/ Click for complete post

Quote:
Its big and it will surprise everyone.


Had this synch this morning

Shocking Secret

and
Synchronicities of Late:


And Life is full of surprises, and surprise her and many other synchs with surprise.

Manhole cover synchs started with this story in Mammoth Lakes
http://www.talkabouthistory.com/grou...es/638349.html
Many more the last few days related to undercurrents of government

Manhole cover on Ellen Degeneres, and also on Honeymooners
Pam and I walked and had many synchs with vortex related to manhole covers.

Religious hate disguised as Tolerate or TOLERHATE/ many synchs with with the word hate tonight