DNATREE

Saturday, June 23, 2012

each time I think about how YOU/SPIRIT conquered death

Perfect Luna, 

Purging the mind of all beliefs such as karma and sin and death and turning the attention to SPIRIT "LOVE" and the GRACE in "this moment" eliminated the need for karma/sin, for no longer is it me living this life but YOU living/LOVING through me and YOU do not punish and this LOVE has no room for condemnation as why would I ever condemn myself and therefore You also for when the veil of this flesh is lifted YOU and I are really one. The only reason for creating the illusion (Oh, no the sky is falling)is to reach You to the heart. Once the arrow reaches the target we are dead to all karma and sin and alive to YOU/SPIRIT only. Starting fresh each moment until there is only YOU and I. 

 In the Spring Time of romance the two lovers cannot see anything wrong with the other so it is eternally with SPIRIT.  


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mi01I8wb-4 
My Burning Heart 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCB5roJDYyc 
Me sitting next to my brother best Man at his wedding (I love seeing You happy, congrats on your daughter Luna) 
My Toast that came to me in seven seconds before I learned I was to toast them. To my brother John and his Lovely Bride Maria 
Whose LOVE and PASSION for Family, WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!! 

Deepak Chopra: My Burning Heart Poem By Rumi 

Tears still come to my eyes each time I think about how YOU/SPIRIT conquered death and separation sin and karma in my life. Through my broken heart YOU came!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home