DNATREE

Saturday, June 02, 2012

Those Who Went Before Us and the Message to My Grandson


  1. Those Who Went Before Us and the Message to My Grandson

    As my experience grows with the SPIRIT and those who went before us I have many experiences that I will post here related to them. When I first came to California in 2001 to begin the project with the coming storms and how I would reach You I went to Sedona with Pam and we had a synch about Those who went before us. This is also reflected in the lighthouse synch with my Grandson. I will be posting audio from the adventure where Pam and I had synchs with the pillars placed along the path leading to understand those who went before us. All interpretation without the SPIRIT is the lie that the whole world has followed after. I will try to turn the audio tapes to mp3's so that I can post them here. I also have audio tapes from as far back as 1989 radio programs I did related to everything that has happened in the last ten years that I will try to make available.

    The Grandfather’s experience joins him in the SPIRIT to his Grandson

    The Lighthouse Click link for Lighthouse synch

    Immediately I knew that It was related to the SPIRIT’s intention for the poetry in the meaning of the lighthouse. As we had been tossed on rough seas and had sought safe harbor in this place. Another picture was in the case with the lighthouse which was the ELK and Spirit of the father as inmy pic.
    The true intention of the heart of the fathers who went before us as communicated through the synchronicity
    With my grandson reflecting what the fathers before us experienced with the SPIRIT and desired to tell
    Their loved ones.
    I went back to tell Pam the synch I was having and she spoke up before I could tell her saying:

    “My teeth, they ARE as the dream said”

    You taught me that,
    Remember the growing dream and what the SPIRIT said
    It is the SPIRIT the fathers wanted to impress to the Children

    The SPIRIT through Your dream not the interpretation

    As the SPIRIT SHARES with the grandson, the true intention of the heart through the poetry of the lighthouse that he and his grandfather share. The Father to the Son through the SPIRIT. This is the true intentions of the heart that were interpreted out of the simple meaning. For the SPIRIT takes the mutual intentions of the father that harmonize with creation and gives them power to REACH You.

    The Fathers want You to know “it is ALL about the SPIRIT through Your Dream that Unites the father to the son through the SPIRIT and not about the lie derived from the wisdom of man through interpretation and learning.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I had such a time getting the first letters to my grandsons completed as it always seemed to much for their age. So I write my stories on my blog and just sent these simple letters letting them know how proud I am of their personal accomplishments and my love for our connection. The Stories will always be there for them later.
    YOU and I have been in love so long, to worry about tomorrow

    “If you want to be happy for a year, plant a garden; If you want to be happy for life, plant a tree.”~♥~
    ~English Proverb Through Faith the core intentions of the heart grow like a tree, giving forth fruit in the proper season. Dnatree
  2. #2
    Senior MemberCherokee Tree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Moved from Fla to Ca
    Posts
    751
    The Message that “the True intention of the Heart is greater than the Law”.

    The world is so ready to catch each other crossing the line of the letter of the law and to place blame/shame but has no intention to understand the true intention of the heart of the SPIRIT that gave the authority of law. Presumption of Authority without the SPIRIT is a lie. True intention of heart toward SPIRIT will aid in fulfilling the intentions of the law without attention to the letter of the law.

    Not because he who is led by the SPIRIT does not cross the lines set by the interpretations of men (man's law is a manipulation for profit now by those in charge. It is designed to get the most out of workers and create a business atmosphere. It has not nothing to do with the Authority of the Law as given by the SPIRIT)
    But because he believes the SPIRIT and that true intention of heart is greater than those with their attention to the letter of man’s/woman’s interpretations.

    In YOUR LAW SPIRIT do I meditate day and night (The LAW YOU showed me of attraction, reaping and sowing)

    For there is no condemnation “from the SPIRIT” for those led by the SPIRIT

    The enemy teaches that the interpretation about Jesus is the power to keep the law which is opposite from WHAT the SPIRIT is really about, so they teach shame and blame and attention to sin and the law while he in the SPIRIT is only concerned with “something fresh and new from YOU SPIRIT which keeps Your heart focused away from such that leads to lawlessness.

    Like priests that continually have attention to the interpretation/of the law yet this leads to hidden lawlessness/child abuse, so it will be shown that also those hiding behind a badge and a judges robe also with their attention to the law also have this same greater lawlessness that is only overcome through attention to the SPIRIT.

    More and more public servants and cops as well as judges are using the law in a manner that they themselves are crossing the line.
    This is not an excuse to break the law though as "true intention of heart" warrants the love and attention to the SPIRIT that keeps You in a place where there is no law or offense.

    As I spoke with Pam this morning she poured soy milk in tea and it curdled so I looked up that dream symbol and it had to do with this post.
    LINK
    Milk — (Instinct; Nature; Profits) In a dream, milk represents nature, instinct, or easy and lawful money. (such as a land flowing with milk and honey) However, curdled milk in a dream represents unlawful money
    YOU and I have been in love so long, to worry about tomorrow

    “If you want to be happy for a year, plant a garden; If you want to be happy for life, plant a tree.”~♥~
    ~English Proverb Through Faith the core intentions of the heart grow like a tree, giving forth fruit in the proper season. Dnatree
  3. #3
    Senior MemberCherokee Tree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Moved from Fla to Ca
    Posts
    751
    Cherokee Tree wrote
    More and more public servants and cops as well as judges are using the law in a manner that they themselves are crossing the line.
    Timeline of Scandal that started the evening I posted this

    The Secret Service Prostitution Scandal: A Timeline

    Watch as the domino's fall relative to what the SPIRIT is saying in the post.
    YOU and I have been in love so long, to worry about tomorrow

    “If you want to be happy for a year, plant a garden; If you want to be happy for life, plant a tree.”~♥~
    ~English Proverb Through Faith the core intentions of the heart grow like a tree, giving forth fruit in the proper season. Dnatree
  4. #4
    Senior MemberCherokee Tree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Moved from Fla to Ca
    Posts
    751
    As I posted yesterday I had read a little of the bio of Lewis Spence and found that he was really writing all about his Grandfather John Dunlap. I went to connect with Bret at the Coffee Shop and began speaking to a Mexican American Lawyer (Daniel) that was there writing his biography. He began talking about how he read Diane Keeten's biography which was not about Diane but about her grandmother which sparked the memory about Lewis the day before. I knew it was a synch and was walking around thinking about it when I came upon a sign and then knew what the SPIRIT was saying to me.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name: gotconf.jpg 
Views: 3 
Size: 35.2 KB 
ID: 518

    Immediately I thought about one of my grandsons that loves Karate and realized what the synch was saying.
    YOU and I have been in love so long, to worry about tomorrow

    “If you want to be happy for a year, plant a garden; If you want to be happy for life, plant a tree.”~♥~
    ~English Proverb Through Faith the core intentions of the heart grow like a tree, giving forth fruit in the proper season. Dnatree
  5. #5
    Senior MemberCherokee Tree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Moved from Fla to Ca
    Posts
    751
    Went into a restaurant yesterday and there was a pic of a ship tossed on the sea which I photographed as it reminded me of the pics my mother and father painted in Turkey when I was young. I called Mom and she said "Yes, his was the ship, and mine was the lighthouse on the stormy sea." So the poetry fits here for their Great Grandsons. The picture also contains the spooky lights and the pillars looking like they are holding up the sky from the reflection in the restaurant as posted above about the pillars left behind by those who went before us I was in and a reflection of myself. A lot of poetry for the grandsons in this picture.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name: Img_120601190427.jpg 
Views: 1 
Size: 97.0 KB 
ID: 524

    I had a dream last night where I found a phone hand set piece with the wires pulled out but You could hear and speak to the SPIRIT through it. Some other highlights of the dream were that world war II was to start next week and that when I was not getting service on my car and others were getting helped ahead of me I handed the phone piece to the lady and got service. 


    Mom then told me her dream about Barack Obama where she was sitting with him at a desk in the White-house and the desk had a big drawer that he had open and he was working on his shoe because it was like a James Bond shoe and she told him she would not tell anyone about the shoe as then he would have to put the secret microfilm in his hair or somewhere else. LOL

    San Sebastian is on TV right now. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home