DNATREE

Sunday, July 01, 2012

Let the STORM PASS OVER YOU

If I had a dream or fear about cancer I would go to a beautiful sanctuary and wait on the smallest of points overlooked from SPIRIT that I could concentrate on (and not let the fear have root) and I would not seek to know by tests first as to move in such a direction creates along those lines. We need to put the SPIRIT first. 

Even if it already looks like I had such a problem I would not seek outside opinion but rather seek how the SPIRIT would turn the tables. After all what is flesh/life for but to REACH YOU to the HEart? Remember we chose to live this life and it was the perfect choice. 

Of course yall know I'm strange that way. 

Course, that word is related,,,, like course in school and runs it's course

Of course I am just strange that way. 



Count it ALL JOY when such news comes as YOU/SPIRIT ARE ABLE and JOY is WHERE YOU ARE and where the answer is found. Devastating news is like a storm that runs it's course that as I see ONLY YOU changes to the benevolence of the SPIRIT. 

You and I have endured many storms and after they passed over they left in their wake the benevolence and freshness for those that believe the SPIRIT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home