DNATREE

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

More on the Knee injury synch


Well Thomas the last day in Maine and I had the strangest breakfast with a fellow going in for his knee to be operated on again. And ALL this is on video. The thing is that I was sitting on a "stool" and the owner came in with new floor matts and pulled the matts out from under us while we were eating and what happened next was so strange. So many things happened so fast but all were recorded as well as an "EMOTION TRAVELS" situation related to "getting the job done".. WOW what an experience. SO MANY THINGS TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE! 

I picked up an 80 yr old couple "hitchhiking" in St. George and gave them a ride home and they gave me a tour of their 55 acre estate and they turned out to be Steven and Elisabeth Scott and a granddaughter "Victoria Scott" like my great grandmother's name.. lol "May be related to me" Went and got Pam and she visted with them and Yall will enjoy the "coincidences" that we got on video. 

 


OH! We traveled Sept. 11th and arrived Sept 12 at seven minutes after midnight. The lightning below the plane in the tops of the clouds in the Las Vegas area was amazing.

These three videos spell out an experience I had in Portland Maine on Sept 11th. 2012 

Rudy's 

Rudy's1 

Rudy's2 

I have less many less quality vids on my phone as I am speaking with Mark the guy with the knee injury and even before I knew about the knee injury. I also have vids about Pam and I talking about what happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home