DNATREE

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Getting Found


Getting Found 

In this experience both Pam and I are feeling lost and we are not sure what is going to happen. We, like many of You were feeling the immanent approach of "something". In this experience I begin to remember the energy that created the great JOLT that reached me to the heart when I asked the SPIRIT that I might KNOW YOU. I remembered what I saw then that was like a pool sitting in front of me and I was afraid to JOLT and jump in the pool and I let outside energy that just wanted to use me to do as it will and I found myself, as it were, hanging on the cross and taking the blame for it all. I then saw through this great JOLT that if I was to jump in the pool with great passion for something/anything, that the ripples of that passion that I had given to YOU/SPIRIT my WHOLE LIFE would be the creative force and not what I created by default sitting waiting for something horrific to happen. In this video, you will see the emotions of us both being lost and then how getting in sanctuary with YOU/SPIRIT revealed what it had always revealed throughout my life, and that is that I was not lost, but found even in "this moment" where I had lost myself.

I realized that even alone before there was a Pam, I was alone with YOU/You, I was creating "with" YOU/You. It is in sanctuary (as YOU are my sanctuary) that I remember all the synchs that gave me faith in that faith comes by hearing the word in this moment. (not as those that read a book and believe that is the word of God as the word is not quickened or alive until You EXPERIENCE IT.)

There are many changes about to occur and I needed to hear from the SPIRIT regarding them. Pam and I have tickets that came through a miracle to go to Maine and experience this new sanctuary where we can EXPERIENCE the benevolence of the SPIRIT (also in video) regarding how we all are in this sinking boat together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3RcJBw-Yjo

Called Mom and she was reading Isaiah 25

Quote:
On this mountain the Lord Almighty will prepare
a feast of rich food for all peoples,
a banquet of aged wine—
the best of meats and the finest of wines. 
7 On this mountain he will destroy
the shroud that enfolds all peoples, 
the sheet that covers all nations;
he will swallow up death forever.
The Sovereign Lord will wipe away the tears 
from all faces;
he will remove his people’s disgrace 
from all the earth.
The Lord has spoken.
9 In that day they will say,

“Surely this is our God; 
we trusted in him, and he saved us.
This is the Lord, we trusted in him;
let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation.”
10 The hand of the Lord will rest on this mountain
but Moab will be trampled in their land
as straw is trampled down in the manure.
11 They will stretch out their hands in it,
as swimmers stretch out their hands to swim.
God will bring down their pride 
despite the cleverness[a] of their hands.
12 He will bring down your high fortified walls 
and lay them low; 
he will bring them down to the ground,
to the very dust.


Mother is Watching Island at War

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home