DNATREE

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Are the tables turning on the one's framed

I had read the words of this fellow that was accused of the Ricin letters that the only thing that seemed out of place was the ricin in the letters and Pam got upset because I was saying that it felt like the only thing out of place was ricin. 


http://news.yahoo.com/man-accused-sending-ricin-letters-obama-released-framed-174619426.html

Second man's home being searched. Was this a guy that wanted to frame the crazy spiritual guy? Was someone wanting to make this guy seem bad and this is the tables being turned?

It reminds me of the time I was being set up by this woman and when I went to see her she mentioned the word "gun" and asked if I would ever get mad enough to believe in using a gun. I said " I definitely would never use a gun on another person but I had been low enough to think about using one to end my misery I told her. To which this person that wanted to use my words against me then said goodbye as I dropped my child and then she setup an appointment at a woman's home for battered women where she said I used the word "gun" and she was afraid. It turned out that she wanted yet another episode in order to sway the court. Little did she realize the smallest of points that would show up and reveal her heart in the courtroom. With so many folks manipulating and using the law without true intent the very purpose of the law has been made foolish and the true intentions of those that otherwise would have been eaten by a wild beast because no one would have laid their lives down for someone they cannot trust. Thus the law keeps alive the most devious of beasts for which the law was written to protect the "victim" which is really often a lawless beast that no matter if God came down and showed them what they had overlooked they would only crucify him to cover their shame. Thank the SPIRIT through Jesus for what they have overlooked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home