DNATREE

Friday, September 13, 2013

What it feels like to pray for them which despitefully use you

In the 1950 Movie The Second Woman a man is being setup to APPEAR (see all previous posts about manipulations) as they want him to appear.

Now this is exactly my experience several times in my life when people would profit from making me appear like the courts bias against men is.

This is how those on the forums intended to make me appear as they wanted me to appear terms that would play to the fears of those on the forums.

This is also how the GOP has been working to manipulate Obama.

When the house burnt down in the movie I felt that the boardwalk fire yesterday in NJ was the act of those that hate Americans and knew using a match on this structure would effect Americans the most.


Here is the Whole Movie on YOUTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqeIV94_uHM

link
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home