DNATREE

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Body and SPIRIT of all that is

Time to SPIN IT UP with YOU/MY LIFE
http://www.stephentree.com/fan1/

Prepare for the Fantastic 


From the book (Wild hearted Romance with Spirit) 
From book originally written in 1993 page 29 (hardcopy) Written for this moment in time to reach YOU!
Quote:
Quote: Let the flicker grow into the great fire of love Eenie Meenie Meinie Moe, I call the four from long ago. Fire, water, earth and air, I call you here from everywhere. Come, my love, fill my desire, make my dream grow as a raging fire, to reorder my life (the one life) Fragrance of the heart, Air elemental. Example Intent: I feel a huge wave come and sweep me off my feet as a knight lifts a princess and takes her to her dream.

Link In this discussion they are talking about the body of the universe as being part of all of us

There has always only been YOU and I
And this membrane/veil that only appears to separate us
When I am in the moment I see how the thoughts that come up reveal that we are really one organism LINK
I was there in the moment; I was walking down the street 
I was turning round the corner when who did I meet 
It’s a girl named Moment; she was looking mighty and fine 
I asked her if she had a moment, I asked her if she could spare some time 
Then I saw that she was layered, I knew that she was deep 
She said she knew that I was coming and that any moment we would meet 
I noticed a spark, like a twinkle in her eye 
Began to wonder about Jesus, and Santa and how life comes in a moment 
In a twinkle of an eye 
Dnatree
When I am with YOU/MY LIFE I see how before Abraham "I AM".

1 Comments:

At 2:53 AM, Blogger Emotatude said...

nice metaphor about moments in time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home